182

☆ 182. Chapter 182 Gamefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 182:

There were five of Jiang Kai’s colleagues sitting at the round table, three men and two women, plus Chu Xu and his wife, Huo Xun and his wife, and Jiang Kai, making up a complete table.

"I'm so sticky at home. Next time I go out, I'll just put my sister-in-law in my pocket."

Jiang Kai teased Chu Xu and automatically took the glass container of wine into his hand. "Brother Han, the wine made by my sister-in-law has a very special taste. It is guaranteed to be a delicious experience that you have never tasted before." He turned around and said to Chu Xu: " This

is our police officer Han Feng and Han who came from the province."

He was the main person in charge of this special case. Cheng Xiang looked at him and stood up with Chu Xu. Han Feng's face was very cold, giving people the impression of a tough guy. His eyebrows were sharp, his eyes were dark, and his voice was low.

"The reception was poor. Officer Han was casual."

"You're welcome."

The two men responded succinctly.

Cheng Xiang raised her eyebrows, feeling that it would save her trouble. She was really afraid of those people who like to put on airs. They don't talk too much and everyone just wants to be polite. They don't have close friendships anyway.

The clothes on his body were tugged. Cheng Xiang received the gaze directed at Xiao An and turned his head slightly.

"Why does your family still have contact with the police station? I have grown up so many times that I can count the number of times I have been to the police station, and most of them were not for good reasons. It is so stressful to sit with them!"

"You are not afraid of ghosts if you have done nothing wrong. Knock on the door, what's wrong with you?"

Xiang Xiaoan moved his mouth, but the words that reached his throat didn't come out, but he became quite quiet for the next time.

"How long has Mr. Chu been exposed to computers?" Han Feng took two sips of wine and moistened his lips.

"It's been almost 20 years since my uncle first brought a computer home."

Chu Xu gave Cheng Xiang some vegetables that she couldn't get. "The steamed fish is not bad, do you want to try it?"

"Okay, you can dip some of the soup at the bottom for me." She stretched out the bowl naturally.

Han Feng felt a little emotional, his eyes softened and turned cold.

"Mr. Chu and Mrs. Chu have a really good relationship."

Cheng Xiang and Chu Xu stood in silence for a moment. This official tone was really unaccustomed to them. But Madam Chu, that sounds weirdly happy.

"It made Officer Han laugh."

Chu Xu simply picked up the spoon and gave Cheng Xiang a small bowl of three delicacies soup.

Jiang Kai's shoulders shook and he tried his best to hide his face that was about to burst into laughter.

Chu Xu, a shameless person, could only declare to the world that he dotes on his wife. Why? If you don't like it, just watch it for a while.

This one is too poisonous to show off, too poisonous!