31

☆ 31. Chapter 31font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31

He just wanted a garden, and ended up planting a bunch of knife-throwing plants.

Any beautiful garden planted is a myth, right?

Cheng Xiang was still happily buying and selling on her own, and would stay by herself when she saw something interesting. Suddenly, I turned over the golden horn fruit, which looks like an angular shape and has a shiny gold color. If I didn't look carefully, I would have thought it was a small ingot. It was on sale for more than 8,000 yuan a piece.

Isn't this thing gold? She wanted to buy it, but found that there were not that many energy coins, and the ones she had earned before were used to buy land.

Ouch, her dream of getting rich! I really want to buy it, because I spent the energy coins eagerly before.

No matter how much she scratched her head, she watched the picture dim before her eyes due to short selling. An opportunity to become a rich man slipped away from her eyes.

She really wanted to cry and howl, but in the end she just touched the corners of her eyes and continued to buy and sell in anger.

She needs to go back home tomorrow, otherwise with his second brother's stingy skills, his parents won't know what to think if they know she passes by the house and won't go back. I don’t have any money, but I can still afford gifts.

In the early morning, I fished a few kilograms of river shrimp from space, and bought pork from the ancient plane, ham from the Western plane, Bird No. 6 from the primitive plane, and honey from the demon world from the trading interface.

She originally wanted to get some milk from the ancient Western plane, but she thought it was difficult to explain the origin and it would be too showy to get too much, so she gave it up.

Riding the car all the way home, she received daily text messages from Chu Xu. She turned on her data and sent a photo of her sitting in the car with a large bag.

Chu Xu: I bought so many, but unfortunately none of them are mine. I’m jealous of them.

After arriving home, Cheng Xiang had time to reply to him.

Cheng Xiang: Whatever you want, I'll mail it to you. No teasing allowed.

Chu Xu, who was sitting in the office, smiled refreshingly, put down the mouse and typed on his phone with one hand.

Chu Xu: Everything you gave me is good!

I agreed not to flirt with you, so Cheng Xiang gave me a forbearing expression. However, if she wanted to mail something to him, she had to think carefully about what to mail. After all, the food she ate in the transaction interface was fresh and not too processed. Cheng Xiang patted his face again. It didn't have to be produced by Space, and the possibility of him eating it himself wasn't very high!

While she was thinking wildly, Cheng's mother called her over to help.

Cheng Xiang took two garlic bulbs and plucked them in her hand. Cheng Ma said, "Isn't your friend's chicken rare? And he asked you to bring another one back?" "

You like it, so I asked her for it. Next There will be no reply." Cheng Xiang still calmly expressed his panic.

"I heard from your second brother that you and Xiao Chu are in love?"

The garlic fell to the ground unsteadily. Cheng Xiang said a little embarrassedly: "Why is he so big-mouthed? We just started to establish a relationship." "