120

☆ 120. Chapter 120

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 120

"How did you get in touch with each other?" Chu Xu asked on behalf of Cheng Xiang.

Cultivation is a new professional race classification that they only know about in fictional TV novels and have no idea about in reality. Treat it with caution, there is a breakthrough, and you need to know something about these people before they discover them. Now, it's not that they don't want to get involved, so they can stay aloof from the world.

Gonglan was very cooperative. In just one hour, he learned from him that there were hundreds of cultivator gangs outside, ranging from hundreds of people to large ones and two to three small ones. Most of these people have profound backgrounds and have legitimate professions or various life skills. There are also people who live in a corner and devote themselves to cultivating Taoism without caring about the world. In order to avoid disputes and exchange academic knowledge together, various sects have set up a hidden door of the institution. The person in charge of this institution needs to go through various selections and finally stand out. There is a renewal every 5 years.

There is a forum under the supervision of the Hidden Gate, which serves all cultivators. The Yin Sect also promulgated relevant regulations for the restriction of cultivators. In order to prevent the cultivation world from disappearing, it is stipulated that everyone in the sect is not allowed to kill each other or harm each other's lives.

"If that's the case, why are you targeting us?" Chu Xu took out the thing from his neck, "For this?" "

You are just a mortal." Gong Lan didn't feel that he had done anything wrong, "Today I can If you find out, someone else will find out tomorrow. My purpose is just to get the spirit tablet, as for your life, I am not interested."

His words confirmed Chu Xu's guess, Cheng Xiang was a little annoyed, she had done something bad again with good intentions.

Gonglan's background is very strong, and the sect he belongs to is also quite inferior. He can be classified as the third level among the sects. Including him, there are 27 people in his family, but it is a pity that apart from him, no talented descendants were born in his family.

"You can go back now. You don't need me to teach you what to say?"

After asking, Cheng Xiang showed no interest in him anymore.

"Aren't you afraid that I will do something bad to you?" Gonglan said suddenly. What he had encountered in succession had already made him feel uneasy. He was deeply confused and shocked by the child from before, the strange place that kept falling to the bottom, and the unknown magic in his body that controlled him.

His cultivation level was not great, and he couldn't even withstand a single blow. Whether it was the spiritual tablet, the child who appeared later, or the Tyrannosaurus Rex woman in front of him, he could not accurately locate them with the only common sense in his mind.

"I planted a little thing in your body. As long as you have the thought of resisting, the spiritual power in your body will be swallowed up."

Gonglan's face turned pale when he heard this. He still remembered the feeling of being out of control before. Therefore, at this time, there is no doubt about the authenticity of the information in Cheng Xiang's words.

"Behave well when you go back. If you are honest and obedient, I might be in a good mood and relieve your blocked acupuncture points."

Multiple insiders are better than multiple enemies. Although there was an element of deception in his words, Cheng Xiang took it from his heart. I still think she has a kind heart.