168

☆ 168. Chapter 168 Xianyuan Villagefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 168: Xianyuan Village

Chu Xu pressed Cheng Xiang's arm with his hand, "You have a meeting here, I will handle this matter." And this should have been his responsibility.

"You...be gentler."

Although he did things safely, he only did it in a field he was familiar with. She didn't have a thorough understanding of other places, and an emotional intelligence issue was really bad enough.

"I'll try my best."

Turning around, the look in his eyes was no longer interpretable.

Wang Youliang looked over, Cheng Xiang shook his head and asked him to continue the meeting. The following content simply revolves around the future economic development plan of Wangjiacun, and is related to the food, clothing, housing, transportation and medical arrangements for the tourism team, which is specific to each household. In addition, sanitation management and domestic sewage treatment were brought in. There were also severe snowstorms and mountain closures, and solutions for electric transportation were very detailed in all aspects.

The village arranged for on-duty personnel to take turns patrolling the village in pairs during the day and night to avoid further vicious incidents. In terms of electricity, Cheng Xiang suggested installing wind power units in Shanyin. There is a vent over there, and the north wind passes by all year round, blowing out the bare rocks on the surface. The area covered by the soil is not as large as the various weathered stones with rounded corners.

Although everyone is excited about this matter, when it comes to planning, money is needed. Where money comes from has always been the number one livelihood issue.

"I will provide the unit materials, but you have to buy the subsequent economic benefits from me." Cheng Xiang does not do 25o sales. Since he does it, this thing must be profitable, and the topography and wind problems, at least one year a year Most of the time the wind was Category 4. Even if the summer wind is bright and sunny, the wind in the mountain valley behind is so strong that people can wear jackets.

The village chief first expressed his position, "This is no problem, but you charge cheaper than outside, otherwise we have to spend more money on labor, which is not very cost-effective. The mountain closure in winter only lasts a few months." "

Okay, once. Just one or two cents less as a token of appreciation."

To make money by sitting in someone else's place, you should give some preferential policies.

Everyone's eyes lit up. The price in the countryside was 60 cents per kilowatt hour. Don't look at the one or two cents less. In a month, more than 100 kilowatt hours of electricity cost more than 60 yuan, not counting the extra charges. If you use the electricity in your own village, you will actually lose more than ten or twenty yuan. You can save one or two hundred a year. If outsiders move in, the cost will definitely be higher. If this is saved, it will be a huge sum of money.

How could Cheng Xiang not understand the things they could think of, but if she didn't give everyone some sweetness, how could she go ahead smoothly.

Speaking of side jobs, Cheng Xiang had a suggestion.

"Why don't we create an industry chain for self-sold products? We can sell them in one place."

"Boss Cheng, you don't have to hold back. Since you brought it up, just guide everyone. We are not as familiar with this kind of industry as you. "Wang Youliang said sincerely.