122

☆ 122. Chapter 122font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 122

"Who are you? No one is allowed to enter here!"

Being blocked, Cheng Xiang twisted the man's clothes and threw them aside.

"Get out!"

The door to the lounge opened and the two of them walked in, completely ignoring the staff who went to call for someone behind them.

Xiang Xiaoan buried her tears on Huo Xun's shoulder. It wasn't that she wasn't aggrieved just now, but just like her usual temperament, she didn't like to show her fragile side.

"Let's go out." Cheng Xiang pulled the person over and protected him in his arms. "Who cares about this mess!"

Xiang Xiaoan sobbed silently, crying until she choked. This was the first time she had made such a big ugly appearance on the stage.

The four of them left the TV station without much nostalgia. The staff who gathered around them did not dare to come closer after Cheng Xiang slapped a five-fingerprint on the wall.

This woman is so terrifying that she completely believes that the legend of sticking her palm to the wall to create a mural is true.

Huo Xun held his eyes open and chased the two women in front of him while turning a blind eye. On the other hand, Chu Xu's brows were a little painful as he thought about whether or not all the cameras here should be blinded.

But...it doesn't seem to have much effect. There are still people holding up their mobile phones to take close-up photos of the iron palm prints.

"Who is the person next to An Ran Yixiao? Isn't it a fan? I would rather believe it is a female bodyguard!" Everyone whispered.

After leaving the TV station, several people went to the hotel. Cheng Xiang went to the bathroom and found a bottle of throat nectar from the space, produced by the elves in the western plane.

"Take a few sips!"

He took off the stopper and handed it to Xiang Xiaoan.

Looking at her questioning look, he said: "It cures the throat." Cheng Xiang didn't know the specific effect, but the elves were good at singing and dancing, so their medicine for treating the throat should not be too bad.

Xiang Xiaoan took two sips, raised his eyebrows slightly, and pretended to drink again. Cheng Xiang sealed the bottle in time.

"This is medicine, treat it as a drink!"

She was really convinced.

Leave the rest to Huo Xun for safekeeping, so that Xiang Xiaoan won't be bored by this unreliable mouthful and don't know how to cherish it.

Because several people came out too suddenly, Mike had a hard time waiting for the show to finish recording, but couldn't even find anyone when they came out. The agent sent by Pinnacle Video was looking for an explanation from the program team and asked them to take out the script and check it. What he got was completely different from the character he played in Xiang Xiaoan's show. Only after all this happened did he realize that the show crew had tricked him with double scripts.

"No, it's because she didn't follow the rules. If you keep pestering us like this, our program team will not be vegetarians!"

Tang Raccoon didn't expect these people to be so shameless. It was because he was ignorant and underestimated the entertainment industry. of danger.