80

☆ 80. Chapter 80 Supplementary Update 1

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 80 Update: The

high-speed train arrived at the station. The two got off the train with their hands in hand. Cheng Xiang's handbag zipper opened, and the black cat came out and jumped to the ground. Get out with the crowd.

Cheng Xiang pulled Chu Xu and the two of them behind and chased outside. The black cat moved very nimbly and followed the person dragging the suitcase. He stopped and walked, and soon got out through the gap between the railings. The two of them followed and then got lost.

"This guy, he's gone!"

After all, Cheng Xiang still had some feelings for the black cat after raising it for two days. It's such a pity that it was lost like this. It got here all the time.

After leaving the station, Cheng Xiang looked around and saw no cat. Cheng Xiang was quite disappointed. The two entered a nearby restaurant and got out. Just as Cheng Xiang sat down, something tapped her calf. He lowered his head and met the black cat's blue eyes.

Cheng Xiang picked it up and put it on her lap, smoothing its shiny fur. "I thought you got lost."

The black cat "meowed" and rubbed the palm of her hand, looking extremely obedient.

"Eat the noodles, they will get mushy in a while." Chu Xu reminded her not to just play with the cat.

The noodles here were dripping with oil and looked particularly greasy. Cheng Xiang ate half of the bowl, but couldn't get the rest in anyway. It always tasted a bit strange. Chu Xu had a good appetite and ate the whole bowl.

It was time to take a taxi again. Cheng Xiang put the cat in her bag, caught a taxi with Chu Xu, and went to the bus station. When passing the security check, the black cat ran out and snuck in around the corner. When Cheng Xiang and the others found the waiting area, the black cat came back on its own.

Even Chu Xu, who didn't think it was unusual at first, was shaken by the black cat's actions.

"Its IQ seems to have reached the level of a four or five-year-old child." Ordinary animals would not know to avoid the security check after seeing it.

Cheng Xiang touched her chin and said, "I'll just say it's become a spirit." Ordinary animals can't actively ask people to adopt them.

"Just a little smarter."

There is not much scientific basis for things like spirits, unless they appear alive in front of him. In Chu Xu's view, fiction is fiction and cannot be regarded as reality.

Arriving at the county seat in the afternoon, the two took a short rest. Chu Xu was busy with the unfinished handover arrangements after resigning. Cheng Xiang went to the bathroom, locked the door, and called Balushi.

...

After Shi Luo talked with his parents last time, he began to go in and out of the villa community during the day, making his presence felt around the girl every day. Gradually, the two became familiar with each other, and Miaomiao had very little time to play. This shortcoming always made it easy for Shi Luo to detect Miaomiao's mood. She didn't want to attend so many training classes.

"Should I come find you in the evening?" Shi Luo reluctantly held Miaomiao's hand when she was about to leave. "Take me to that amusement park."

"No, I have to rest at night, and my parents won't let me out." Miaomiao was also depressed. On the one hand, she wanted to be a good child, but on the other hand, she felt that it was weighing on her. The learning tasks are so heavy that there is no end in sight every day.