97

☆ 97. Chapter 97

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 97

Xiang Xiaoan jumped in with a guitar on his back and a bright smile.

"Xiangxiang, start the live video broadcast for me." Then he put his fingers on the guitar strings and plucked twice, tuned the strings, and hummed twice. to determine if the pitch is accurate.

The originally noisy shop, because of the noise here, all looked over here, and soon everyone automatically formed a circle around Xiang Xiaoan.

"Parsley, radish, lettuce,

peas, beans, tomatoes,

the price is fair and the taste is good.

Today's special price, come and grab it!

The potatoes are big, the green onions are fragrant, the

cucumbers are crisp, and the cabbage is sweet!

Peppers, eggplants, day lilies, garlic sprouts

, pumpkins , carrots,

fried and stir-fried, you can't live without it,

eat healthy and have good health.

Old men and women,

come and see, come and buy!

Parsley, radish, lettuce..."

Xiang Xiaoan's sweet voice, accompanied by To the cheerful rhythm of the music, everyone around her clapped and beat the song. By the time she sang the song for the second time, there were still people who could follow along with the lyrics.

There was a joyful atmosphere at the scene. In Xiang Xiaoan's live broadcast room, many people commented and liked it, but no one had time to pay attention. People around were constantly attracted by the singing, thinking that some celebrity was performing here. Everyone laughed when they heard the lyrics. The young people held up their mobile phones to record videos and take photos. It was as lively as a concert.

After playing the last few notes in the improvisation, he bowed to Xiao An with a smile on his face and thanked everyone.

"Thank you all for supporting the opening of my friend's vegetable shop. I am the online anchor An Ran Smile. Follow Weibo and search for An Ran Smile. You can add me as a friend!" Xiang

Xiao An tuned the guitar in his hand and played "The Wind Blows" The prelude to "Wheat Waves".

The live video of Xiang Xiaoan impromptu selling a vegetable song on the Internet was repeatedly reposted on the pinnacle live broadcast to blogs, post bars, and forums of strange people and anecdotes. The amount of diversion flows in at a rate of one thousand gallons every ten minutes.

Yang Zhen's phone kept vibrating. When he opened it, he saw Xiang Xiaoan's Weibo account. Followers and fans' messages below flooded in like snowflakes. Even her newly opened online store, which no one was interested in, started to ding-dong-ding-dong.

Covering his mouth with one hand and holding the phone with the other, Yang Zhen glanced at the screen and the sexy woman standing in the middle singing calmly, with tears twinkling in the corners of his eyes.

Huo Xun was hidden in the crowd, and his original color melted away little by little in Xiang Xiaoan's singing.

"Does it sound good?" Cheng Xiang turned to look at Chu Xu who had arrived beside him at some unknown time.