30

☆ 30. Chapter 30 (wrong chapter-_-||)font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 30 (Wrong chapter -_-||)

Cheng Xiang saw the sugar bag crying miserably in his crotch because of the baby, and followed Xiang Xiaoan's words in shame.

"I've been angry recently."

Unexpectedly, Xiang Xiaoan said, "Go sleep with your man!"

mb, she shouldn't have explained.

The sugar bag was replaced, and Cheng Xiang's eyes still looked a little aggrieved. Cheng Xiang laughed sheepishly: "I'm sorry, little Baozi. Next time, my aunt will definitely prepare a house with two toilets."

Xiang Xiaoan laughed when he heard it: "You think buying a house is nonsense! If you explain it to him like this, whether he comes next time will depend on where you put your face."

"No, I can't buy it, but I can afford to rent it!" Cheng Xiang said in a tone like "My house is everywhere in the world."

"Okay, let's wait until you fill up this place!" After

resting in the room for a while, he suggested to Xiao An to go outside to find food, and the three of them set off towards the streets outside.

As they were walking hand in hand and talking, a steel ball rolled and rolled to Cheng Xiang's feet.

Xiang Xiang Xiaoan: "Hey, one dollar!"

Cheng Xiang: "..."

Is this the so-called luck? Should she shout that it's a good start?

"I'm lucky today. There is a lottery kiosk over there. Let's go play lottery?" Cheng Xiang naturally used this excuse to explain his purpose of going out.

Xiang Xiaoan was just having fun and didn't think much about it.

"Okay, okay! If you win, we'll go have a

big meal." Cheng Xiang didn't know what the lucky value was, so the two of them picked scratch tickets worth two yuan each. One person bought five.

He took a breath and scratched the coins in one go. After a while, the counter was covered with scraps from the two men.

Cheng Xiang looked at them one by one, 5 yuan, 2 yuan, missed, 10 yuan, 2 yuan.

I made a total of 9 yuan out of 10 yuan. How about luck?

Looking at Xiao An again, there was no movement for a long time, so he couldn't help but turn his head.

"Do you think I saw it wrong?" Xiang Xiaoan held up his eyes.

When Cheng Xiang saw it, he instantly felt loveless. No matter how lucky the Mafia is, they are still reduced to rubbish in seconds.

God is abandoning me!

She really couldn't get enough of luck.

"Boss, boss, did I win the lottery?" Xiang Xiaoan had gone from being confused to being pleasantly surprised.

The store owner took it over and took a look: "10 yuan, 10 yuan, 100 yuan, 5 yuan? 100?"

The store owner looked at it carefully, and his tone was full of surprise: "It's my first time to win all five cards. Seeing you like this. Girl, you are very lucky! Do you want to buy a few more of these 10 yuan ones to try?"

Xiang Xiaoan then exclaimed in surprise: "Wow, I actually won more than two hundred!"

"Yes. Yes, you were kissed by the goddess of luck." Cheng Xiang was shaken by her until her eyes were a little blurred.