70

☆ 70. Chapter 70

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70

Lock the door and enter the space.

Cheng Xiang dug up the unwanted vegetable stalks and recycled them all to the system. After leveling the ground, she suddenly saw something bright yellow slowly emerging from the ground. Just as she was wondering what it was, she saw a huge young leaf, as big as an umbrella, slowly spreading out. The leaves are like goose palms, and the veins are purple-red. During the growth, a vine is pulled out from the top. The vine rises and new leaves grow. When it is more than one meter high, it branches into three vines.

Could this be the Qiaoqiao fruit seed she planted before?

Cheng Xiang approached, and as soon as she got close, a vine fell towards her, scaring her so much that she took a few steps back. Then the vines dropped to the ground and grew in all directions. It was just a coincidence.

The leaves of Qiaoqiaoguo are actually so big!

Cheng Xiang was amazed. If you pick one off, you don't need to hold an umbrella when you go out.

It seems that there is no need to plant the land today. The leaves of the vine can completely cover the entire planting area. Speaking of which, she hadn't seen the two strawberries for several days.

After watching it with interest for a while, Cheng Xiang opened the transaction interface. She didn't know if it was an illusion, but she found that there were fewer items on sale in the past few days. Is everyone starting to learn to be smart?

Unable to figure it out, Cheng Xiang shook his head. I bought Yang Zhen three sets of the same green plant tempering cosmetics as Xiang Xiaoan, and started earning energy coins on a daily basis.

A new special offer caught her eye. Mist-containing Lingcao comes from the Huayan monks in the Xiaoling Realm of Jiuxiao. It can clear the meridians, clear the meridians, gather Qi, nourish the energy and prolong life. It is one of the main medicinal materials for Qi Gathering Pills in the world of cultivation.

Isn't this the spiritual grass in the novel about cultivating immortals?

When Cheng Xiang looked at the unit price, the thoughts and curiosity in his heart were immediately knocked into the soil. She counted and found that there were eight digits on top, one blade of grass, which she couldn't even imagine. Even with the word "spirit", it still made her feel too scary.

Mortals and cultivators are indeed not on the same level.

What she doesn't know is that in the eyes of cultivators, this kind of spiritual grass is simply the lowest level of goods, and can be found everywhere in their world.

The demon cultivators from the demon world and the monks from the same cultivation plane who knew the situation were dismissive and even looked down upon this kind of thing. By charging such a high price, they deceived some ordinary people who wanted to become immortals.

Watching the picture darken, Cheng Xiang didn't have much regret, dug up an overgrown Panax notoginseng and threw it on the shelf. I want to see the price range given by the system by default. After all, this medicinal material can be said to be an extraordinary thing on earth.

Selling price 80-3000.

Cheng Xiang held up his eyes, wondering if he was dazzled? The number three or seven on one end is actually given this little by default. Her heart was hit a thousand times.

I dont even think about canceling the listing.

She won't sell it!

The system bitch is a big rip-off, so I changed my name to the system rip-off.