109

☆ 109. Chapter 109

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 109

"He, he's not with us!"

With Wu Hao's reminder, the people surrounding Cheng Xiang in the private room became excited. Cheng Xiang felt there was something wrong with their reactions.

"He's not with you, so where is he?" Cheng Xiang's face became even colder. She said her phone was clearly located here, but she said that he was not here. She was being treated as a fool!

"This...this..." Wu Hao's eyes wandered.

The private room opened at this time, and Chu Xu and Jiang Kai walked in. The two were chatting and laughing, and were stunned when they saw Cheng Xiang.

"Okay, I haven't seen you for a while and you're looking for someone. What did I tell you just now? You're not alone anymore after you get married!"

Cheng Xiang's eyes changed slightly and she noticed that Chu Xu had changed the shirt underneath. There was a musty smell in her heart, and she pursed her lips and looked at him quietly.

"When did you come?" Chu Xu was a little happy, but he didn't expect that she would come here.

"You said you can't bring family members, why are there so many women here?"

Changing the question, Cheng Xiang pretended to be stupid and asked knowingly. Lets see how Chu Xu will answer.

"Oh, these are all the staff here."

Chu Xu's face stiffened, and his expression became unnatural. "Why didn't you call me when you came here alone?"

Cheng Xiang snorted coldly, opened the door and walked out without saying anything. His whole body exuded the aura of "I'm very angry, don't come near me."

Chu Xu chased after him.

"It's over, you stabbed me!" Wu Hao wailed in a low voice.

Jiang Kai looked at him, "What did you do?" Suddenly his eyelids twitched, "You don't think of her as a bartender, do you?"

Several men in the private room were silent. As for the person holding the microphone before, He even shrank aside and pretended to be dead.

"Fuck, I'm convinced!" Jiang Kai opened the door and walked out. After walking for a while, he stepped back. There was a conflict between the two of them, so what was he going to do? If its not done well, its going to be a disservice.

Cheng Xiang walked to the front desk, and there was a group of people standing in the middle of the hall, noisily talking, and some people were pinched and vomited everywhere. The filthy sour smell made her feel disgusted and disgusted by this place.

"It's you, stop!"

A person shouted loudly and said to the waiter: "It's her. What's wrong with her? She entered our private room without drinking and stepped on others. Do you know the rules? You must let her go today. Make an apology to us!"

As his anger had nowhere to spread, Cheng Xiang stopped walking. He turned his head and looked at the group of people coldly.

"Look at her, what kind of attitude does she have!" The man shouted loudly again, "A stinky female cousin has no shame, how can she be so aloof! Why sell it out if you have the ability!"

Cheng Xiang sneered sinisterly, looking at He walked over to the tall man and grabbed the air with his fingers. The 1.8-meter man was two inches off the ground.