181

☆ 181. Chapter 181 Recruiting a Cheffont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 181 Recruiting a Chef

"Where are you, Master?"

Chu Xu opened the window and stuck his head out. "Here."

"Oh, brother Chu, you have a visitor." The man pointed to the side, and Xiang Xiaoan Huoxun and his wife, whom they had not seen for many days, were standing there.

"Hey!" When Xiang Xiaoan saw Cheng Xiang, he stretched out his hand and waved.

After not seeing her for a while, her whole body became bloated. Although she was still dressed exquisitely, her energy was not as good as before.

"Xiangxiang, I'm here to apologize to you. Are you really angry with me?" As he said this, he turned around, carrying a pair of dry wooden sticks on his back and crossing them with a fork.

Cheng Xiang sneered, "I'm so idle that my balls hurt. I'm angry with you!"

After saying that, she glanced at Chu Xu. Cheng Xiang's eyes flashed. Didn't she just say "My balls hurt?"

"I say Huo Xun, you should suppress her a little bit. She is still fooling around after seven or eight months."

Huo Xun is innocent. He has to control her. Since she has something in her stomach, she has been tossing and turning over the past few months. They tortured him constantly. He had lost 20 pounds of weight, but he still had no place to cry.

The two came down and asked Xiao An to pounce on Cheng Xiang. Chu Xu and Huo Xun stood aside, fearing that she would pounce on the child.

Cheng Xiang held back her laughter and took out the firewood stick from her body, her eyes getting more and more weird.

"If you don't have a stomach, I really want to try my hand." I have such a bad friend in my life, and I have long wanted to beat her to vent my anger.

"Fight it, fight it, my baby is your baby too!"

Xiang Xiaoan held out his belly and looked like I just like to be whipped. He was shameless and said it as if she had an affair with her.

Chu Xu and Huo Xun both had black lines, and there was a sense of déjà vu.

"How are your days?" He threw a fruit plate at her to gag her.

Xiang Xiaoan happily held it in his arms, holding the cherries in his hands and playing with them. "I'm so busy waiting to eat, sleep, and let go."

"I think you have something else to say?"

Xiang Xiaoan fiddled with the fruit a few times and said in frustration: "His father took away the sugar packet. "

Cheng Xiang snorted from her nose. "Go ahead!" This coward may look tough, but he is still soft-hearted.

"What else should I do? I can't beat him. He is the child's father, and his family picked up the child at school. If I go like this, I can't rob him." He glanced at her sideways and said

, "What else?"

After a pause, Xiang Xiaoan felt depressed.

"Did you ask my male idol to spy on my home?"

Cheng Xiang sneered and said mockingly: "With your little ability, guessing is enough."

"If I don't go to him, he will bother me every day. I'm so popular on the Internet. I gave out our old photos, and the live broadcast platform that was against me before also praised him. Watching black people jumping around every day is not good for prenatal education."