162

☆ 162. Chapter 162 Formationfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 162 Formation

In the busy streets, people come and go quickly at their own pace. The sunlight filters through the branches, bringing a warm and comfortable feeling like a gentle breeze blowing on the face.

Suddenly, several condensed dark clouds quickly appeared above the heads of several people, growing at a speed visible to the naked eye. The ground blocked out the light, and the coolness on the head made people subconsciously look up.

There are also curious children looking around, holding their mother's hand and pointing to the sky.

"Mom, it's going to rain. Those clouds are moving so fast!"

The woman who was focused on walking didn't take it seriously. "How is it possible? Such a good weather..." In the blink of an eye, she saw the darkness coming from all directions above her head. .

In a few minutes, the area expanded from less than ten meters to the entire central street, and these clouds seemed to consciously surround the street. The clouds became lower and lower, making people heavy and breathless.

"What's going on? Yesterday's weather forecast said it would be sunny today."

"Look, what do these clouds look like?"

More and more people noticed something unusual here.

"It looks like a lion's face with a big mouth."

The bold ones still stayed below, holding up their mobile phones to take pictures of the clouds. The timid one had already run out of the street in a panic and ran into the sunshine that was not covered by the clouds.

The cool wind began to blow, stirring up leaves and leaflets scattered on the street.

"Boom!"

As if a gap was opened, a man who looked like a Taoist priest stepped on the high-altitude wires and walked quickly across the tightrope. The wooden sword in his hand was pointed into the air, and the gathering clouds began to roll like a magic trick.

Is this some kind of movie special effect?

Suspicion suddenly appeared in everyone's mind, but how can one control the clouds in the sky? The wind blowing doesn't look like a fake. There are no extra props here.

The masked Taoist used the water pipe on the wall and jumped down gracefully, holding a yellow talisman between his fingertips. The wooden sword was waved, and the yellow talisman took off his hand and flew into the sky, following the Taoist priest's movements. Fires ignited in the clouds, and there was a loud "bang" of thunder. The black clouds scattered and flew away. The sun came, and the remaining black clouds slowly faded until they disappeared.

Everyone who came back to their senses fixed their gazes on the Taoist priest again, only to see the Taoist priest sheathing his sword and walking on the same spot with strange steps. His figure became illusory. If he looked carefully, he could still see the Taoist priest's figure on the ground. .

The people around were all dumbfounded.

After a moment of silence, there was a sudden outburst. All the video websites on the street and on the Internet were focusing on this fantasy event. There is a video with the testimony of a large number of onlookers, and this incident has been widely circulated on the Internet. Coupled with the timely sharing of information in the private circle of friends, when I noticed that something was wrong and wanted to stop the source, I found that it was not completely clear at all.