63

☆ 63. Chapter 63 Second update

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 63, second update:

"Brothers are still clear about settling accounts. We have to follow the regulations on how to deal with this matter." "I

will listen to you. You are my lucky star. I love you to death!"

Xiang's mother was walking in her pajamas on the video screen. come out. "Why are you drunk and still not sleeping after the live broadcast? Be careful when your dad comes out and sees it and gets angry at you again."

Xiang Xiaoan raised his phone, and Cheng Xiang waved to Xiang's mother in the camera.

"Auntie!"

Xiang Ma immediately smiled gently, "Cheng Xiang, you haven't slept either?" "I

was so happy to tell Xiao An about things."

"You two!" Xiang Ma said helplessly, not knowing what to say. : "Don't be too late."

"Yes, Mom!" Xiang Xiaoan jumped up and saluted with a military salute, winking at Xiang's mother in a funny way.

Xiang Ma smiled and patted her on the head, muttering: "You have become a mother and you haven't grown up yet." "As long as my mother

is here, I will always be my mother's daughter!" Xiang Xiaoan was not ashamed, but hugged her Xiang Ma gave her a kiss on the cheek, making her laugh and scream.

Cheng Xiang looked envious through the camera. She had never been so close to Cheng's mother. These are all caused by her family education when she was a child. She does not have such a cheerful personality as Xiang Xiaoan. She is more afraid of being rejected and cannot make such bold moves.

"Xiang Xiaoan, Yang Zhen said that she is coming over, and we will get together then." "

Okay, I haven't seen her for many years."

"I'll call you when she comes over, and we'll talk about it then. I'm going to bed Yes, I have something to do tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll sit down for a while and watch TV." After saying good night to each other

, Cheng Xiang took out a pen and paper to calculate the accounts, and calculated the share for Xiang Xiaoan according to the budget standard.

On the other side of the live broadcast, Meiwa angrily pushed everything on the table to the ground, picked up the phone and called the operations director of the live broadcast platform.

"Hey, Brother Song..."

There was a "hmm" sound from the other side, and Meiwa choked with a cry of grievance. "You didn't say you wanted to make me famous, so why did you suddenly give my position to someone else? Have you always been coaxing me to play?"

Song Wei is the operations director of the Xingcheng live broadcast platform, and is responsible for the market operations of the entire platform. Once you get through his hands, people with great power will have the habits of ordinary men. Privately, he enjoys domestically selling anchors on his own platform. Meiwa happened to be something he only recently got started with, so the novelty hasnt worn off yet.

"This matter was made by someone within the company. I will get it back for you tomorrow. Don't cry!"

"How is it possible that the company would make such a mistake? Did An Ran smile give you any benefits?" Meiwa doesn't want to suffer this loss secretly, and she won't give up without any outcome.