20

☆ 20. Chapter 20font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20

His body temperature was very high, and there was an indescribable faint smell coming from him. Cheng Xiang found that he was not as calm as he had imagined at this moment. She almost drowned in his gaze.

"If I say no, won't you kiss me?" She whispered shyly.

What answered her was the warmth on her forehead.

Chu Xu didn't make any excessive moves anymore. He stood up and walked to the door. "I'm leaving, you have a good rest."

He covered his face with his hands and hummed awkwardly. When the door closed, Cheng Xiang's whole body came down from the state of admiration. His warmth seemed to still remain on his forehead.

This way of getting along with him had never appeared in my imagination, and it felt inexplicably reassuring. She is not a blank slate of feelings, even if the communication from the end of the day is short. The difference between him and Luo Junhao was so clear that he felt that he had been in a fake relationship before. At least, Luo Junhao never entered the kitchen, and he never asked her if she wanted to do it when the enthusiasm came. In the room, Luo Junhao was the talkative one, and it seemed that apart from taking care of him and doing housework, the thing she heard the most was, "You are my woman, you should be strong. There is no point in acting coquettishly or having a temper with me." Apart from doing that This kind of thing, she never saw warmth or surprise in him.

Why wasn't he the first person to enter her emotional world? Cheng Xiang felt a deep sense of self-loathing when she thought about the past four years. At that time, she and Luo Junhao had a quarrel. She was so desperate that she wanted to jump into the river with the train ticket in her hand, but in the end she felt that she should save her life and hit Luo Junhao's door like a poor begging child. She left the familiar city for him, left her friends and relatives around her, terminated her favorite career, and ended up being unilaterally broken up. No matter which day she went back to, it was a purgatory that made her suffer.

How could such a dirty and riddled self have the ability to respond to his tenderness?

Cheng Xiang curled up into a ball and bit her fingers hard. With a layer of cover, she could alleviate the pain in her heart.

Entering the space, she needed to get rid of those negative emotions. She dug peanuts and picked strawberries, cleared away the mature crops in the space, and recharged the cracked earth. Too tired to have any extra time to think about anything else. When she woke up, she didn't know when she fell asleep in the space.

Qionglang, the Immortal Cultivation Plane: Special offer! Selling basic introductory skills for cultivating immortals, no more, no more, only 16888.

The Immortal Cultivation Plane Qionglang: There are only 20 copies available. If you want to buy it, hurry up!

As soon as she opened her mailbox and saw this message, Cheng Xiang clicked on Qiong Lang's name to directly enter his shelf trading interface. You have to grab the items from the Immortal Cultivation Plane at special prices, whether you need them or not. This is what she recently discovered. Many plane hosts don't pay attention to the price. Many people directly mark the special price or default to the special price. As long as she grabs it and sells it out, she can earn energy coins from the price difference much faster than farming her own land.

Science and Technology Plane Coster: This liar is here to lie again!

Cheng Xiang poured a few hands and got a lot of benefits. At this moment, he didn't pay attention to what the people below said. He clicked on a book and bought it. The energy coins in his pocket were almost bottomed out.