51

☆ 51. Chapter 51font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51

After knocking on the head, Cheng Xiang told herself to cherish her blessings. She took a breath and stood up with the courage to move forward fearlessly.

"Why did you come out?" Chu Xu was about to find some medicine to treat his stomach and intestines. When he saw Cheng Xiang walking over pretty, he asked.

"I don't feel uncomfortable anymore."

"Really?"

Chu Xu was a little doubtful. He was a stomach disease patient and had the most experience in this kind of thing. Who has gastrointestinal discomfort to the point of vomiting and yet recovers so quickly?

"It's really true! It's more real than real gold." Afraid that Chu Xu wouldn't believe it, Cheng Xiang stretched out his arms and moved his legs. "I'm fine, I'm going to help in the kitchen."

Chu Xu pressed her hand, "You'd better be good. To be a patient, you have to be patient. Besides, my mother will kick you out if you enter the kitchen. ."

Cheng Xiang wanted to say a few more words, but her phone vibrated at an inappropriate time. Seeing that it was Yang Zhen, Cheng Xiang quickly picked up the phone and entered Chu Xu's bedroom.

"Girl, I received your express delivery!" Yang Zhen said in an excited voice: "You actually delivered these things. Do you know what these are? If you lose them, I'll see how you come back crying!" "

That's what you said. I bet correctly, these things are really valuable?"

Cheng Xiang's focus was on value. As for missing orders, she bought insurance to ensure that she would not suffer much loss.

"Bet, what's going on? Where did you find it?"

Cheng Xiang made up a story, "Didn't I go out for fun once and met a street vendor? He said he wanted to sell these stones and was in a hurry to get money. I asked What were these stones? He said they were soapstone, amethyst, yellow wax stone... He said it made me think it was true, so I thought about it and bought it. Otherwise, how could I have become so poor all of a sudden and still have to look for you? Borrow money. Did I really win the bet?"

"You can still have such shitty luck!" Yang Zhen sighed in disbelief. After all, all the sisters in the dormitory have witnessed how dirty this guy is. "A few pieces are good, but they are too small to be sold at a high price. Do you want me to sell them all for you, or find a way to process them into jewelry for you?"

Cheng Xiang chuckled, "You know me, Miss Yang, too? , help me sell them all and leave no one behind. Can you give me an estimate of how much it can sell for?"

"No more sugar-coated bullets." Yang Zhen also said it was not good. She had not been involved in this area for a long time. "It is estimated that these together cost thirty to forty thousand. I have to wait until I find someone to ask for the specific situation. If you are in a hurry for money, you can let me pour some money first. I will find the engraver to pay for something."

Of course. It couldn't be better. Cheng Xiang is in a hurry to get money, so he doesn't want to give things to anyone. As soon as the two agreed, after deducting the money Cheng Xiang borrowed, Yang Zhen paid another 18,000 yuan.

"Your pearls are nice, but the colors are different. I'll give them to the young women in the circle. They like them." They have

all been traded, and Cheng Xiang doesn't care much about where the things end up.