176

☆ 176. Chapter 176 The second brother complains about his strengthfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 176 The second brother complained about his strength and

humbly asked for advice on how to input a breath to make the plants that are about to become spiritual have spirituality. Xiao Ao took a flower stem and spit out the inner elixir. The powerful spiritual energy in the inner elixir was watered, and in the blink of an eye, the entire inner body was filled with energy. Dan shrank. The bare flower stalk in Xiao Ao's hand sprouted in front of the three people's eyes, and sprouted thin hairy roots.

The leaves swayed slowly, then Xiao Ao opened his palms, and the roots of the flower stems supporting the two leaves branched like two human legs standing firmly on the ground.

The inner elixir returned to Xiao Ao's body, and Cheng Xiang was half petrified.

"So, what you said in one breath is to contribute most of the spiritual essence? Are you crazy!"

Cheng Xiang's look at Xiao Ao has sharply dropped from admiration to looking at an idiot. This approach is like pouring half of your own oxygen tank to plants in a world lacking oxygen. Aura has become a resource that is difficult to regenerate. If you still use it like this, aren't you afraid that it will return to its original shape when the time comes?

Xiao Ao said indifferently: "The wool comes from the sheep. If one of them grows and is absorbed by me for a few more years, it will be enough for me to complete my early stage of transformation."

He is not selflessly dedicating spiritual power, but raising troops for thousands of days. ah. Cheng Xiang's eyes turned accusatory again when she looked at him. You don't feel guilty when you eat things that can't speak or move, but you feel inhumane if you let them come alive and eat them again.

The two leaves standing on the ground were trembling. Cheng Xiang suddenly thought about it. No wonder the ginseng spirit was not grateful when seeing Xiao Ao who gave them life, but felt as if they were facing a formidable enemy.

"Blow on this plant too." She didn't like to waste her spiritual energy. Besides, she didn't have any pills. If she breathed out this breath, maybe the plant wouldn't become a spirit. She would let it dry first and die of overwork. .

Xiao Ao caught it without saying anything, grabbed his bag of things and ran away again.

"Xiao Cheng, there is someone looking for you outside." Wang Lin, the second son of Wang Feng who was on patrol in the village, came to deliver the message. He had just returned to the village in the morning. The successive big actions in the village triggered a wave of enthusiasm among the young people in the village to return to the village. More than twenty men and women came back one after another. This boy has dark skin, looks like his mother, and has lively eyebrows. However, he is not too tall among men, and he is a little taller than Cheng Xiang.

"Okay! Didn't you tell me what the name was?"

"Tell me, it's from Sha Film Studio. He said he had contacted you."

Cheng Xiang already knew who it was.

The man is wearing casual sportswear, with a camera slung around his neck, holding it in one hand while adjusting the focus. His short head was dyed brown. When he saw Cheng Xiang's face, he was stunned for a while.

"Are you the boss who chatted with me online?"

Cheng Xiang nodded.

With a hasty smile, the man pulled the corners of his lips as if he was shocked. "So young! My name is Yuan Bin, and I am the photographer at Aisha Wedding Photo Studio."