144

☆ 144. Chapter 144font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 144

"Master's righteous deed! If master wants to recruit people, he can directly post information online, buy a GG, and summon them together when the time comes."

Cheng Xiang stared at him and smiled, "You think I recruit people so casually."

This Normal people can think of this kind of thing, and the reason why they don’t use it is because they don’t want to cause so many troubles to themselves. If you want to recruit a disciple sincerely, you must naturally look for someone with sincerity to learn from, otherwise you can completely follow Chu Xu's method.

"Master, Master, can I recommend you?"

"My little nephew is pretty good. He is willing to endure hardships and works hard. He is also very obedient. I guarantee that you will like him as soon as you see him."

Gonglan started Wang Po's method of selling melons. It makes people want to shut his mouth. He is the kind of person who doesn't know that too much favor will have negative effects. It was as if there was a humanoid repeater in his ear, forcing Cheng Xiang to clean it up and seal his mute point.

After the opening, the aunties and uncles who bought it were still very enthusiastic, and the first month of the new year was almost over, and the relatives were almost gone. Some people also said that she opened the shop too late, otherwise it would be most honorable to serve guests from far away with these dishes. But the actual sales volume is not as good as the twelfth lunar month when buying new year's goods. There is no stall in Suyao Vegetable Market, so for the first time, the goods in the store are not sold out.

Cheng Xiang twisted some and gave it to Gonglan. After helping him all day long, he gave him fruits and vegetables as a reward.

Some of it was taken to the Chu family.

Chu's father and Chu's mother were extremely happy about her arrival. They called Chu Xu early in the morning and praised their daughter-in-law for more than ten minutes. Chu Xu felt like a spring breeze all day long.

Let's say that Ms. Huang was so frightened that she had a fever when she got home and just talked nonsense. Her husband only knew that she had gone to collect rent. He thought she had a common cold, so he bought a few boxes of medicine and gave her a few pills. It's been a day, but I'm still dumbfounded, and that's when I realized something was wrong. He was sent to the hospital in the afternoon, and his physical signs were all normal.

The attending doctor could only say: "Your wife is mentally stimulated. Take a few medicines and go back to rest. Don't think wildly and pay attention to rest."

Ms. Huang's husband thought about how much stimulation he could get from collecting rent. Could it be that he got into trouble on the way back?

I was puzzled, so I could only take the person back and take care of him first, and see if I could get some information from Ms. Huang.

Li Qing and Sun Wentao's shop opened, and they hauled two hundred kilograms of goods at a time. Cheng Xiang handed the shop over to Gonglan and went to congratulate him with a flower basket.

Taking advantage of the geographical location, green vegetables are the first to be served, and the prices are affordable, so more family members in the hospital come. And a large part of them are takeaways. There aren't many people in the shop, but the profit is actually not bad. At noon, Sun Wentao also replenished the goods.