138

☆ 138. Chapter 138font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 138

In the evening, Cheng Xiang did not go to the kitchen to help. Only when the food was served did he show up. Seeing the eldest brother and the second brother's sleeves rolled up, as if they had just finished cooking, Cheng Xiang sat at the dinner table with peace of mind.

Whoever makes them feel sorry for their daughter-in-law must also feel sorry for her sister!

"Eat the food, don't just pick up the rice!" The second brother floated behind her like a ghost. Cheng Xiang was secretly glad that the leg whip just now was not swept away.

If you have nothing to do to be attentive, what is your second brother planning? Cheng Xiang glanced at him sideways and sat firmly at the dining table with a shelf in hand.

"Slow down your temper from now on. Others may not be able to deal with you."

Fan Li groaned a little, and Cheng Xiang understood that he was settling the scores after the fall.

"Girls should be more diligent!"

Look, after cooking a meal, he started to express resentment. Cheng Xiang responded decisively: "Is that a new era? I will follow the example of my first sister-in-law and second sister-in-law!"

There is no way to trick her. Whoever wants to eat will cook it himself. She will not starve to death even if she doesn't eat for a day. I don’t believe that without her, this family will not be able to have fun in the future. After all, I have never seen such a strong demand for her in the family before.

Cheng Xiang slapped everyone in the room in the face with one sentence. Except for two ignorant children, everyone slowed down their movements.

When it was time to eat and drink, Cheng Xiang glanced around a few times and still sat firmly on the Diaoyutai.

She wasn't happy with the meal either. The eldest and second brothers were only at that level. Fortunately, it was the food she brought over, so no matter how bad their skills were, they couldn't be any worse.

After the meal, the elder sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law came out and took the initiative to pick up the plates. The two children watched the elder sister-in-law doing things and also helped them. For a while, they felt that the whole family was mobilizing and prosperous.

Cheng Xiang propped up his head and went to take a nap on the sofa in the living room, with the corner of his mouth raised in a sarcastic arc.

The second brother didn't come back to find fault. It was his conscience that discovered that she was a bit of a phobia and mania before marriage. He needed to give her some time to calm down.

After consciously thinking about it, Cheng Xiang really didn't think she was a difficult person to get along with. On the contrary, she was extremely friendly to others. It used to be that she always behaved as she should, but now she is able to look at others and try not to talk or make trouble for others. But she didn't know when she realized that she was the one who felt wronged by others, and it was better to be a villain and feel comfortable. Sometimes, certain occasions require such evil people to come out to stimulate the self-esteem of some people who shrink back and hide when they can.

Sisters-in-law can marry their brothers, and there is still some love for them. As long as Cheng Ma doesn't come out to cook for a day, sooner or later they will be unable to bear it and take the initiative to help. One of them is feeling sorry for her husband, the other is that the two men don't feel upset when cooking, and the third is that she is compared to her sisters-in-law.