78

☆ 78. Chapter 78 first update

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

In the first update of Chapter 78,

Chu Xu straightened his posture and did not follow Shang Qingyi's intention. He just called out: "Ms. Shang." The

professional title made it clear that he was going to challenge himself, and Shang Qingyi's displeasure increased again. Spend. She crossed her arms across her chest, the displeasure on her face unmistakable.

The war was on the verge of breaking out, and Jiang Han was afraid that the two would have a quarrel and would be caught in the middle to mediate. "Mom, Brother Xu is different from us. Don't be so demanding."

Originally Shang Qingyi was just holding his breath, but when Jiang Han said this, he couldn't hold back the words.

"It's just different. You need to know how to look at your eyes. If you don't behave politely and modestly, will you be able to live happily in our circle? If you go out with a person like this, sooner or later others will laugh at you. I'm giving him advice, no. You have to accept your ability. Loyalty is unpleasant to your ears. It's good for him. If you want someone else, you want me to say it and I haven't said it yet!"

Jiang Han heard it harshly: "Mom, why are you speaking so ugly? Brother Xu is talented, he doesn't You need to be like others."

"Talent? Talent can be useful. He can still be a director for so many years and work for others!" "

That's the company where Brother Xu likes his uncle. His ability is the most powerful in the entire company." Jiang Han She kept defending Chu Xu, fearing that her mother would mess up the matter. "Brother Xu, I know you only like to do more and don't like to talk. I understand you. You are the one who does big things."

Shang Qingyi only thought it was a joke, and children just think shallowly. In the business world, passion and talent are not enough. The competition in the vanity fair is more often about acting skills and endurance. Everyone who can get into the circle is a human spirit. A person with only brute strength will not be able to defeat anyone in it. If this kid is sensible, he can rise higher by listening to her advice, but if he is a tough guy, he will never be able to achieve anything in his life.

Shang Qingyi's sneer made Chu Xu, who had been sitting still, slightly adjust his sitting posture.

"You're not here to discuss business, are you?"

Jiang Han's face turned pale, and Shang Qingyi said, "We've been talking for a long time, but you don't understand?"

"I'm just confirming. So, can I pay the bill? "

I haven't said I want to leave yet. What do you mean? Drive them away!" This person is so dishonest. Shang Qingyi was shamed and stared angrily.

"Please."

Chu Xu stood up, moved the computer and put it in his bag. Jiang Han saw the situation and went to grab his computer bag.

"No, don't go! My mother said something wrong and I apologize to you. Can you stay and have dinner with us?"

"Miss Jiang, please respect yourself. You and I are not relatives. If you pull me like this, you will arouse me." Misunderstanding from my girlfriend."

Jiang Han couldn't stand it and shouted: "Where did you get your girlfriend? I am your girlfriend!"

Chu Xuhan stopped taking his bag and computer with a face on his face. He exited the seat and turned his eyes. Looking towards the entrance of the restaurant. It was very nerve-wracking to rub my eyebrows.