96

☆ 96. Chapter 96

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96

Seeing Cheng Xiang frowning, Mo Chudong felt anxious. "I was raised purely on grain, so I can't go any lower."

Hearing this, Cheng Xiang woke up and laughed.

"That's not what I meant. To be honest with you, I came here today to discuss cooperation with you. The sales have just been laid out and the volume is not very large. If you are willing to cooperate with me, we will split the profit part. I will be six and you will be four. All marketing expenses are mine."

"Then this cost..."

"Just the price you just quoted." Cheng Xiang was also very sincere and didn't want to take advantage of him. She knew no less than Mo Chudong how much it cost to feed a chicken.

Mo Chudong didn't have much hope for sales. He had been struggling for so long, but he hadn't sold much, and the market price of chickens had been suppressed. Cheng Xiang's arrival was at least a thought for him. What if a miracle happens?

The two hit it off immediately and immediately finalized the terms, waiting until tomorrow for Cheng Xiang to bring the contract and ask the village party secretary to be the notary to implement the matter. Before leaving, Cheng Xiang twisted two old hens and were sent to the entrance of the village by Mo Chudong and his son.

He took the key and opened the door. Chu Xu was not there. Cheng Xiang called him and he went back to Chu's house. Cheng Xiang killed the chicken and made soup with the chicken offal. While eating, he posted the video taken by the chicken farm to his circle of friends.

Yang Zhens video request was sent in.

"Oh, your place looks so fun!" Yang Zhen looked like a playful child.

"I'm going to do some business. You can go there anytime if you want to have fun. However, there are no activities happening right now, so there seems to be nothing to do." "

I'll just tell you. By the way, I just set up an online store for Xiang Xiaoan. Photos I got it all from you. You dont have to calculate the share of your online store for her in the future. All the traffic from her side will go to her own store. Its convenient and clear to calculate the accounts, so as to avoid any disputes."

Cheng Xiang nodded. , "That's okay." I was very grateful to Yang Zhen.

"I'm going to ask you for Xiao An's Weibo. I don't have time now." "

Okay, you can send it to me."

After taking a few mouthfuls of soup, Yang Zhen shouted over there: "You are not eating Chicken soup, right?"

Cheng Xiang pointed the vegetable bowl at the camera, and Yang Zhen complained nonchalantly: "It's so abominable to eat delicious food alone! I want to come over, and I'll come over tomorrow." "

There's no chicken when I come over tomorrow . Yes, but you can come over and help me look after the store."

"Hey, you're trying to squeeze me again. Do you have any salary? It's too little and I won't do it!"

Cheng Xiang smiled so hard that she couldn't see her teeth, "Here you go. , I will tell you in detail when you come. There is something good!"

He rubbed his shoulders, "It makes my skin crawl. Use the beauty trap on Chu Xu, I can't stand it." Yang Zhen said without interest, and his voice Before it was finished, he nervously asked again: "Is it profitable? What kind of big move are you going to use? Why don't you do the same with me? Do you still want to play together?" Cheng