40

☆ 40. Chapter 40font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40

They held pregnant women and children in their hands, and their beautiful wings shimmered in the sunlight.

With his eyes wide open, Cheng Xiang couldn't close his mouth.

Everyone’s mobile phones were filming this scene.

"So beautiful!" someone exclaimed. "What is that?"

Cheng Xiang's heart dropped from the top of the Himalayas to the Himalayan Trench as he listened to the crowd's discussions and the clicking of mobile phones.

The three had already arrived on the rooftop with their children. Cheng Xiang quickly pedaled the tricycle, and with his heart pounding, he got away from the crowd and took out his mobile phone to call them.

"Hey! Xiang, this woman fainted." Baruch's voice was a little anxious.

"Don't worry about it, someone will come up to rescue you. Hurry up! Go hide in a space where no one is, and come out again after changing your appearance tomorrow!"

"Okay!" Baruch also noticed the commotion caused by the three of them, and asked Cheng Xiang's words were relayed to the two of them.

The three of them immediately took off together, rushed into the grove before them, and then disappeared among the trees.

Cheng Xiang entered the vegetable market without daring to pause. After making sure that no one was following her, she took out her phone to refresh. The local WeChat circle has posted many videos of "aliens" appearing at the fire scene. These videos are from far away, some from close up, and the angles are different. But no one captured the process of the Gransta trio changing forms, and no one captured where they came from.

But this still made Cheng Xiang feel uneasy. She didn't know if there were cameras in that area. She didn't even dare to think about it if she was caught on camera.

But she couldn't do anything despite her words. Now she can only let the family of three avoid crowds for a while.

No trace of aliens was found, and the mother and daughter in the hospital became the focus of everyone's inquiring about the news. It's just that the pregnant woman had fetal movement and needed to rest, and anyone who wanted to get first-hand information was turned away from the ward.

"Are you really saved by aliens?" The pregnant woman's husband asked his wife and children who had not yet recovered from the shock.

"What alien?"

Unfortunately, the pregnant woman and the child fainted when they fell downstairs, and were even more confused than the bystanders.

"No matter what, they saved you." The man was very grateful and grateful, otherwise he would not be able to see them intact today.

But the Internet has been fermenting, and people are doing human flesh searches to find the three members of the Gransta family. The area where the incident occurred was full of people gathering to search for "aliens who saved people from distress." Cheng Xiang was a little distracted when setting up the stall, for fear of seeing information that would be detrimental to them. Fortunately, everyone stopped talking and asked about the cause of the fire. This made Cheng Xiang wipe his sweat.

The business in the afternoon is not as good as the business in the morning. Many dishes will not be fresh if they are not sold out. And she didn't want to twist it back, so several aunts came to pick and choose. When Cheng Xiang saw anyone who liked her and talked well, she gave him a free ride. When others asked, she would say that it was the first day of business and she wanted a good start. This means that there will no longer be such cheap and good things.