74

☆ 74. Chapter 74

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 74

When the dishes arrived, they tasted good, but compared to the space dishes, they always felt less authentic. It seems that various auxiliary ingredients are used to cover up the defects in the quality of the dishes. After chewing for a while, Cheng Xiang found that even the oil for frying was not as soft and fragrant as the ones she bought from the trading interface. After a few more mouthfuls, there was an uncomfortable greasy taste.

"You don't agree?"

Cheng Xiang smiled and shook his head, "Suddenly I had a good idea."

"What?" Chu Xu stopped his chopsticks and wanted to hear it.

"It's autumn, and we'll be planting rapeseed soon. If we plant half of the 300 acres of land, we can squeeze out a lot of oil, right? So many restaurants have to cook, right? As long as we recruit one for the long term, I don't have to worry about sales."

"It's still a long time until next year." Chu Xu thinks that her dream can be postponed to next year.

Cheng Xiang ate the food without explaining. When Chu Xu went to work tomorrow, she would go out and do the activities she wanted. Her online store needed popularity and sales. The advantage of coming here is that there are many people in the store, and handing out leaflets casually is better than working as a GG on a local TV station for a month.

After dinner, the two of them went to the pet shop. Fortunately, it was still open at this time. I bought cat litter, cat food, cat litter, and insect repellent medicine, and it was almost nine or ten o'clock in the evening when I got back to my place.

Cheng Xiang sprayed the black cat with medicine, washed her hands and came out of the bathroom.

"Do you want to wash it and sleep it first? It's mentioned above that you have to wait two hours before washing it."

Chu Xu looked like she was joking and hugged the computer in his hand, "I happen to have something else on hand. It's not done yet."

"If you don't wash it, I'll wash it." She

took out her pajamas from the bedroom, and as soon as she reached the door, Cheng Xiang was grabbed by the man's hand.

"Since you sincerely invited me, I'll reluctantly wash it with you."

Cheng Xiang pulled out her hands and said quickly: "You don't have to force yourself, I didn't invite you at all." Can you stop using your imagination to misinterpret the meaning?

Chu Xu paid no attention to her, grabbed her hand to prevent her from running away, and took out a pair of underwear. Cheng Xiang watched him take out a box of condoms with keen eyes, and her face almost fell to the ground.

After entering the bathroom, Chu Xu pressed against the door, put down his things and smiled at her like an ancient young man visiting a brothel.

"Want me to serve you?" He said while unbuttoning his shirt.

Cheng Xiang was a little annoyed, why was the light in the bathroom orange? It made people's appearance and skin color all have a sexy and alluring smell.

oh! Isn't it just a normal thing for men and women to do? Considering that he has such a good figure, she doesn't seem to suffer at all if she takes the initiative!

The ideal was very fulfilling, but when she was asked to put it into practice, Cheng Xiang found that she couldn't give up. Holding on to his clothes, his mind was filled with the man's well-proportioned body. He said he exercised, and that was true. Her mouth was dry, and she subconsciously swallowed the saliva that was not there.