90

☆ 90. Chapter 90

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 90 Cheng Xiang discovered something. After Chu Xu had no more secrets in front of her, all her troubles were shouldered by him. It's like having an extra guard standing guard when doing bad things, giving her a double insurance for her bad actions. It feels good to leave your back to others with confidence. After one or two times, Cheng Xiang fell in love. I even regretted in my heart why I didn't drag him into the pit earlier.

Balushi and the others sneaked in at night when the lights were on.

Everyone looked sad, as if they were coming back from a funeral.

Cheng Xiang was too lazy to care, so Chu Xu helped entertain him. The birds that had been "frozen" one after another regained some vitality.

After knowing clearly the amount of money they still had to pay for the task, Chu Xu asked them to look at good things online first, while he used a computer to make a list and make a table. This kind of thing that Cheng Xiang thought could not be completed in four or five days, he finalized for them in a few hours. Just wait for daylight, pick up the items on the list and pay the bill.

With admiration shining in her eyes, Cheng Xiang sighed again, she really found the right man this time. It is simply a timely rain of salvation and a universal life-saving talisman.

"What are you doing again? Are you going to work at a stall tomorrow?"

Chu Xu noticed that Cheng Xiang had disappeared and thought about what she had not done.

"I can't hide it from you. I spend three days fishing and two days drying nets. If I continue to be so unmotivated, I won't be able to cook anything. I even promised my mother and others before that I was doing something very profitable. You can't slap yourself in the face so quickly with your career, right?"

After staring at her, this girl who was always talking about things but couldn't take anything she said seriously, Chu Xu rested his forehead with his slender fingers.

"You can't wait to leave them to me. Do you want to do bad things alone?"

Clearing her throat, Cheng Xiang felt unjust.

"What the hell, am I the one who has done bad things?" The most she could do was put on a vest and change positions to stir up the feng shui. The worst thing I could have done was to steal the second brother's pen, use it up and give it to the eldest brother, so as to frame him and deny it. In this way, the second brother is still a good example.

Chu Xu frowned.

"Don't believe it?" She bit her lips together, her eyes sparkling. "I won't tell you if you don't believe me!"

He shrugged and jumped onto the bed to lie down.

He chuckled helplessly, as if in front of her, his sense of pressure no longer existed.

Chu Xu indulged her. She was so timid, so she probably wouldn't be able to cause any big trouble.

It was indeed not a big deal. Cheng Xiang went to the vegetable market early in the morning to set up a stall, hoping to make more money during the best time of the holiday. I called Du Zhaoxia from the stall next door to help look after the stall, but she went back twice more and packed the stall so much that it couldn't fit.

"Did you pile up several days' worth of vegetables and sell them in one day?" Du Zhaoxia joked. It's true that this kid didn't leave the stall for several days, but once he came out, there was a big fight.