61

☆ 61. Chapter 61

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

Yang Zhen made fun of him and got by without telling Cheng Xiang what was going on. However, it is very similar to what Cheng Xiang guessed. She said she was going to catch a rapist that night, but ended up going to the police station and then to the hospital. She was undoubtedly accidentally injured while trying to catch a rapist.

The situation was not as simple as accidental injury. Yang Zhen didn't want Cheng Xiang to be exposed to the dark side of human nature. At first, they followed their best friend's husband and his mistress to the hotel. After the two entered, they knocked on the door. Yang Zhen originally thought that it would be enough if they captured evidence of her best friend's husband cheating on her. However, they actually kicked down the door together, each holding scissors in their hands, pressed the mistress on the bed, and stabbed her private parts.

Little did she know that they had kept such a hand, for fear of causing harm to people, and further, that this matter had violated the law. In order to save herself, Yang Zhen stepped forward to stop her, but was stabbed in the forehead by an angry best friend. Suddenly his eyes turned blood red.

My best friend didn't stop even after doing that, and scolded Yang Zhen for turning her elbows outward. Yang Zhen tried to reason with her, but her girlfriends didn't listen and even came up to tear her apart. Yang Zhen was angered and fell out with them directly. Later, hotel security came up, and my best friend's husband had already disappeared, leaving a group of women being watched and pressed into the police station.

Yang Zhen was the turning point in the incident. The police officer did not make it too difficult and asked her to go to the hospital to bandage her wounds first. The others were all detained, and the mistress was also picked up by her family. It is said that her life was saved. As for other injuries, Yang Zhen is unknown.

Now that she has offended everyone in their sister group, there is no need to think about the business under their hands, they will definitely not do it for her again.

Yang Zhen: Girl, can you take me in?

Cheng Xiang: No problem. You are welcome to come over anytime you want.

After finishing speaking, Cheng Xiang patted his head as he thought of the three birdmen. I forgot about them...but I have to jump out of the hole I dug even to death.

Yang Zhen: You're the best. I'll be here in two days. Ready for pickup!

Cheng Xiang put away her phone bitterly, wanting to howl to the sky.

I really want to live another five hundred years... However, my life seems to be hanging by a thread every day.

Entering the space, Cheng Xiang sat beside the saffron field, which was full of flowers that were indifferent to the world. The heat of the moment was ironed out.

She took the frame and picked all the flowers, lowering her head to pull the filaments. It took too much and I still havent finished it after two hours. Cheng Xiang picked the dried ones on hand again. After spending an hour picking vegetables, she hurried out with her tricycle at dawn.

She was unloading goods at the morning market, and a couple were also putting things on the stalls. Cheng Xiang was about to pass by two people who were next to each other, and he saw the woman in the couple had a red pimple on her face, with a pimple popping out from the top. Got a white rash.

"What are you looking at!" The woman noticed Cheng Xiang's gaze and glanced at her fiercely.

Cheng Xiang put the frame on the stall and said softly: "Ugly people tend to cause mischief, and those who do mischief become ugly!"