35

☆ 35. Chapter 35font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35

The Glenstad family of three settled in Cheng Xiang’s house, except for Lilami, who was a little bit normal... Just as

Cheng Xiang was about to come to a conclusion, there was a clang in the room, and a certain beautiful gray-haired female had transformed into a demolition girl. mad Men. The sofa cushions were flying everywhere, the remote control was lying dead on the floor, and the battery was nowhere to be found.

This didn't make Cheng Xiang very angry. The most important thing was that under her guidance, the other two also started to get excited.

With its wings, it flew up in the living room, and the LCD TV was singing "Swing together! Let's swing together..." The three birdmen sang together, shaking their necks and shoulders in rhythm. That passion is high.

The refrigerator door was open and the two cans of beer were missing. The dishes were broken on the floor, and some dishes that had been bought but not cooked were flying everywhere.

It was just time for her to go to the bathroom, and they dismantled her nest like this.

Cheng Xiang was on the verge of an explosion when suddenly Lilami flew towards the opened balcony door.

His body movements were faster than his brain and he ran over. Seeing Lilami's head approaching the door frame, Cheng Xiang pushed the door open and almost grabbed Lilami's hand.

For them to fly out, the matter would have to be a big deal.

"Bump!"

"Bump!"

three times in a row. As Lilami hit the glass, the other two also hit him. The heaviest one, Baruch, even cracked the sliding glass door.

Cheng Xiang looked at it dumbfounded and was heartbroken.

It was only the first day, but she had already suffered heavy losses. I really want to throw them out and send them to the laboratory for slices.

The three who had done bad things fell asleep, leaving a room full of messes, giving Cheng Xiang a splitting headache.

When I sent the video to Xiaoan, I saw a room that looked like a disaster scene after an earthquake.

"Has your home been robbed?"

Cheng Xiang waved the broom, "Almost. If you have anything to say, tell me quickly. I'm very busy now." She had just brought the three into the guest room, and now her whole body's energy was almost negative.

"My dad caught more than ten kilograms of fish today. Do you want to come over for dinner?"

Ten kilograms of fish?

Cheng Xiang's eyes flashed. As expected, he must have been stained with lucky perfume.

She really wanted to go, but those few at home...

just thinking about it gave her a toothache.

"No time. Did you quit your job?"

"Yeah. It's done in the morning. Anyway, I don't have much to hand over at my job, so I'll be back after that. I bought a set of equipment, take a look."

Xiang Xiaoan Cheng Xiang was sent two links and looked at them. The quality was both mid-to-high-end. The effect should be good.

"The goods will arrive the day after tomorrow. I also want to get a keyboard, and then it will come out in a special compartment."