23

☆ 23. Chapter 23font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 23

"You won't welcome me when I come, right?" Xu Mengtian smiled coquettishly, with delicate makeup on her face.

"It's a bit unexpected." Chu Xu couldn't hear anything else in his voice, so he walked over and helped her twist the thing in her hand. Cheng Xiang felt uncomfortable. If she and Luo Junhao were asked to be friends again after breaking up, she would probably want to beat him to death with the sole of her shoe. There is absolutely no picture of them getting along so well.

"Where's your husband?"

Xu Mengtian put the child on the ground, "He went to work and won't come back until the end of the year. Guoguo, call me godfather!"

The little boy hugged the adult's leg, holding a toy gun in his hand, and followed the Chu Xu glanced at him: "Fuck daddy!"

Cheng Xiang's heart twitched, and she felt more and more like a ghost when she stayed here.

Chu Xu looked at the boy but said nothing.

"Dear, Queen, I'm here, why don't you pick me up!" Before the car arrived at the stop, a roar was heard in the distance. Cheng Xiang's expression relaxed and he walked towards the platform.

"That's Cheng Xiang?" Xu Mengtian asked Chu Xu when she discovered it.

"Hmm."

"I didn't recognize it just now."

The two of them were talking while Cheng Xiang hurriedly caught the things and children that Xiang Xiaoan put out from the window. Looking at someone who was eager to try with the car window stuck, Cheng Xiang shouted urgently: "Xiang Xiaoan, you dare to try a jump!"

Xiang Xiaoan retracted his head when he heard the sound, and soon followed the flow of people and came out of the car door. Looking at the leather duckbill high heels on her feet, Cheng Xiang rushed up and knocked her on the head.

"Do you think you are still 18 or 19 years old, and you are still crazy now that you are a mother!"

Xiang Xiaoan smiled playfully, "Hey, others laugh at me because I am too crazy, and others can't see through my laughter..."

"You talk back!"

Cheng Xiang stuffed the child back. In her hands, she twisted up the backpack and a paper bag on the ground.

"It's so hot, please give me the sun umbrella inside." Xiang Xiaoan said nothing.

Cheng Xiang didn't have the same knowledge as her for the sake of the child.

"I'll take it!" Chu Xu suddenly said. Cheng Xiang didn't know when he came over, so she was startled and quickly put the thing in his hand.

Jian Yao came out after shopping. When she saw Cheng Xiang, she said hello: "Cheng Xiang, long time no see. You are getting more and more beautiful!

"

"This is my husband, Shen Yang. Shen Yang, this is my junior high school classmate and college alumnus, Cheng Xiang."

"Shenyang is in the north!"

When Xiang Xiaoan spoke, everyone in the room wanted to laugh.

"Well, she is Xiang Xiaoan, my college classmate, and her home is in the city." Cheng Xiang also introduced the crazy woman next to him.

After getting to know each other, everyone found a shady place to stand. Jian Yao pointed to Chu Xu's motorcycle and said, "Let Xu Mengtian and Guo Guo ride in your car. Her child is a little carsick."