65

☆ 65. Chapter 65

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 65

Wang Youliang sat up straight and pondered: "2200."

Cheng Xiang shook his head, "It's too high. It's slow to pay back the cost of planting things, and there are many places that require labor. Plus construction investment, later operation and maintenance, etc., it's too high. Not worth it."

Biemei made a dissatisfied and cold-hearted look. Cheng Xiang took a sip of the cold tea, feeling the discomfort in her chest still accumulating.

In silence, Wang Youliang's heart was spinning several times. He prefers the project plan of Cheng Xiangkai Farm to the tobacco businessman. For example, in order to open up sales and promote consumption, the large livestock farmers nearby have specially launched tourism value-added services, which have brought a lot of resources to the local people. Cheng Xiang acquired more than 300 acres of wasteland, and the final scale of the village will be much larger than that of other villages. She needs to hire labor, do export sales, and do construction, all of which are money. This money can generate income for the village. Even if she just can't do it and can't pay according to the time and years, the government is still here and the land can be subcontracted.

However, Wang Youliang saw the benefits as well as the risks, and he quickly made another suggestion: "The contracting fees need to be paid one year before the time expires."

This time expiry naturally refers to the time of three years and five years. .

Cheng Xiang's eyes lit up, did he mean that he agreed with the price of 1800?

In order not to appear too relaxed, Cheng Xiang hesitated for a while before reluctantly agreeing.

"Then let's make an agreement like this. I'll go to the government to apply for the project first and get the supporting documents. While the certificates are being issued, we can no longer contract out here." "

Of course. There are witnesses here, and I keep my word." Wang Youliang He stood up and shook hands with Cheng Xiang: "If you need it, I can help you run." "

Really, then I really have it. I'm not very familiar with this set of procedures, and I'm about to ask the village chief for advice. ." She really doesn't understand government affairs, and the information she checked online is not comprehensive. How can any village cadre take her with her to save trouble? Having an acquaintance can greatly reduce the time wasted on inquiries and visits.

Wang Youliang told Cheng Xiang what to do very carefully, and the two chatted for more than two hours.

We stayed at Wang Pengcheng's house for lunch, and when we came out again we were all very familiar with each other.

"You want to take over this place?" Cheng Jing's expression changed, and he felt that his sister was crazy. "Do you know what you are doing?"

"Yes, don't worry, I won't do anything I'm not sure about!"

Cheng Jing had been holding back at the dinner table for a long time. Only when the two of them were alone together did he finally speak in a hurry. Ask the exit.

Seeing his expression, Cheng Xiang guessed what he was worried about.

Cheng Jing couldn't be coaxed by her just saying "I'm sure". This was really too serious. She planted a piece of land for fun, but he didn't have much idea about it. At most, he thought she was just having fun. But, "This is more than 300 acres of wasteland? Do you think it's just a child's play house! Do you have so much money to do it? If you lose money and fail to make it, can you afford the consequences?" "