115

☆ 115. Chapter 115 (bug fix)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 115 (bug fix)

Chu Xu's progress was not going well. It was almost over, but the other party suddenly wanted to modify the original program design. In this way, the detection port debugging and so on had to be changed. The original completion time has also been extended.

"Hey, Chu Xu, the pendant around your neck is so unique, isn't it?"

a female staff member said suddenly when she came in to deliver documents.

Chu Xu looked at the collar. The air conditioner was turned on just now and the temperature was slightly higher. He didn't know when he opened two buttons, revealing the pendant inside.

"Oh, it's just a decoration."

"For us designers, your pendant has a unique design. What animal is on it? Can you lend it to me?"

Chu Xu frowned when he saw the golden light in her eyes. Wrinkled subconsciously.

"Sorry, it's a personal item, no viewing allowed." He moved his fingers slightly and buttoned the button back.

The woman sighed in disappointment: "You are really stingy, isn't it some kind of family heirloom?"

Chu Xu raised his head from the computer and said in a low voice: "I have mysophobia."

There was a sound when it landed, hitting the woman's head. His facial features were all deformed.

...

Cheng Xiang got a pile of firewood, lit it, skewered a chicken and grilled it. The scent of flowers in the air was very pleasant. She filled herself up with a glass of wine and played classical music on her phone intoxicatedly while crossing her legs and fiddling with the trading interface.

The three great pleasures in life are flowers, wine and beauties.

Well, she can be considered a beauty herself!

I laughed when I thought of this. I almost went crazy after spending so much time with space.

Knocked on Baruch.

[What are you doing? Are you busy? Come out and chat for a while? ]

It took a few minutes for Baruch to get a reply.

[Attend the coronation banquet of the new queen. ]

Its so difficult to find a chat partner for such a high-ranking person.

Grab a brush and smear some oil on the chicken, turn it over and continue grilling.

The biggest drawback here is that you can't connect to the outside network, otherwise you can take photos to post a blog.

Forced to earn energy coins out of boredom, Cheng Xiang felt that her host deserved the first share in the world.

Technological Plane Alt: Host of the Earth Plane, I ask to make a deal with you.

Cheng Xiang suddenly became energetic.

[Easy to say, easy to say. What's your deal? ]

xx: Why is she so talkative today? Then can I beg you to sell me some drinks, beautiful earthling?

Um, haven't they forgotten the drink thing? How attractive it was that she was sure there was no contraband in her formula.

Art: Please put 2000kg of pepper seeds on the shelves.