1.2 - Hello, White Lotus

Qilin in mid-air seemed to have suddenly discovered something. His eyes widened and he couldn't help but exclaimed.

  "What's wrong?"

  Qilin raised his head, with an angry look on his face, and stamped his little hooves in the air a few times. His expression was unusually angry. Yu Ziyan was even more curious about what the other party had just discovered.

  Seeing Yu Ziyan looking over, his face was still stained with some dried blood, and his lips were a little white due to excessive blood loss. He knew clearly that this body was just a borrowed one, and that this body was already like this before he came. The blood that is flowing now is not his master's blood, but it still can't stop feeling distressed.

  The main consciousness of this world is really too much. Thinking of this, it didn't want to open its mouth to explain anything. After speaking directly, it passed another consciousness into the other person's mind.

  Having experienced it before, Yu Ziyan only felt slightly uncomfortable this time, and then he quickly browsed the new information that the other party sent him. After reading it, Yu Ziyan was speechless, that's it!

  This time the protagonist is no longer Cen Chen, but one of the pillars of this plane, a girl named Le Keke.

  Le Keke was selfishly taken away by a little nurse in the hospital when she was just born. She was successfully recovered by the Cen family when she was eleven years old. Out of guilt, everyone in the Cen family loved this little daughter very much and regarded it as a treasure. Cen's mother held a banquet on her wedding anniversary with numerous high-class people in order to introduce her little daughter, who had been missing for eleven years, to everyone.

  Although Le Keke's performance at the banquet was commendable, after all, she was not raised at home since she was a child. It was inevitable to make mistakes when she was nervous. She was laughed at by a group of ladies and ladies about her own size. Even if the sparrow changed into a phoenix, she was still a sparrow at heart. He ran down to the fountain in the backyard and cried while making lofty ambitions, saying that he would make the Cen family proud in the future. Unexpectedly, this scene was seen by Xiao Chengzhe, the young master of the Xiao family in the dark, and he began to Cheng Zhe also felt that the youngest daughter of the Cen family was not worthy of publicity, but after this incident, he surprisingly felt that she was not that annoying.

  Xiao Chengzhe walked out of the darkness so frightened Le Keke that he fell directly into the fountain. He was obviously scared to death but still pretended to be arrogant and stubborn with his chin raised, showing that he could not lose his momentum if he was a wealthy family  . This was rare. It made Xiao Chengzhe feel cute and developed a liking for her.

  The days that followed could be described as one being amused and the other anxious. The two of them could be considered childhood sweethearts , and Xiao Chengzhe naturally fell in love with the simple yet somewhat stubborn Le Keke.

  Later, when the two families had planned to get married after graduation, it was revealed that Le Keke's true identity was not the youngest daughter of the Cen family at all. The Cen family had originally lost a son.

  As soon as this incident came out, the entire upper class was shocked. The Cen family was reduced to a talking point in the upper class circles for raising children for other families after dinner. In anger, the Cen family directly severed ties with Le Keke and kicked her out of the house.

  Le Keke knelt at the door of the Cen family and cried until she fell into coma, but the Cen family did not change their minds. Another man named Xia Kai appeared in Le Keke's life.