3.9 - That piece of red rope is as bright as blood

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Shou Zhi, I'm sorry." Ping An murmured these words with tears in his eyes, picked him up again and walked to the dense jungle on the other side.

  Carefully avoiding the arrow feathers on his left shoulder, he laid the person on his side on the ground. Ping An raised his hand and took off Fang Qingyi's blood-stained outer shirt. At the same time, he quickly searched for a lot of hibiscus in the lush bushes. The seeds of strong flowers, and then crush the seeds one by one.

  After finishing these things, Ping An reluctantly looked in the direction of Fang Qingyi, hiding the rolling nostalgia in his eyes, and then returned to the original place.

  On the way, he carefully straightened all the plants that he accidentally stepped on, until the area was completely restored to its original state, and there was no trace of anything strange anymore.

  Ping An, who returned to the trail, put the blood-smelling gown around his body, stopped staying for a moment, and galloped away in the other direction without looking back.

  Qilin in mid-air watched with a complicated expression from the beginning to the end as Ping An did everything for Fang Qingyi, until he watched him completely disappear.

  In less than two minutes, the lanky Ying San chased him here. However, the bird in the air suddenly began to act strangely. The whole bird was hesitantly turning around in the air, as if it was unable to determine its direction at this moment. .

  Ying San was a little strange. He knew the bird's temperament. It was extremely sensitive to the smell of blood and rarely made mistakes in the past. Although there were many hibiscus flowers growing in the jungle, it was not enough to stop the bird. , what's going on now?

  It is well known that the fragrance of hibiscus flowers is long-lasting. Many women in the Jing Dynasty liked to use hibiscus lavender to take baths. Hibiscus lily flowers are the favorites of many spice merchants, but few people know about the fragrance of hibiscus lily flowers. After the seeds are crushed, they are extremely disturbing to birds, especially birds with extremely sensitive sense of smell, which avoid the seeds of hibiscus flowers.

  And thanks to the seeds that were crushed just before leaving safely, the birds are now completely intoxicated by the smell of hibiscus seeds in the air. If the birds can speak human words now, they will definitely roar. Open your mouth.

  Damn it! Who is this wicked person who crushed the seeds of the hibiscus flower and smoked me to death?

  After a long time, the bird finally found its bearings from the strong smell, fluttering its wings and flying quickly in the direction that Ping An left before. Ying San immediately followed closely, and disappeared deep into the dense jungle in a blink of an eye. .

  Qilin looked at the other person's leaving figure, then at Fang Qingyi, who was still in a coma, and sighed in a very anthropomorphic manner. It knew that once the other person wakes up, it means that Fang Qingyi is the culprit of this incident. Qingya is going to be in bad luck.

  ...

  While picking the hibiscus flowers unwillingly, the man couldn't help complaining to the people not far away, "Why should I do something that is not in line with my status like picking flowers? Brother Duan, why don't we just spend money to buy them? Want to do it yourself?"

  "Don't forget that your father agreed to your request to go out with me for training." Duan Yuntian reminded him while holding his sword.

  Ji Miaosheng helplessly repeated the instructions of a certain wife slave when he left home, "Secretly help him pick a hundred catties of fresh hibiscus flowers, and don't let mother find out," otherwise the old man will not be able to show me the fruits of my hard work. .