10.15 - Come on, attack you

Seeing no one and saying nothing, Fang Baoxuan walked two steps closer and said, "I couldn't find brother Zizhou in the front hall or the bedroom. I was just wondering where brother Zizhou had gone. I didn't expect you to be here."

  "..."

  "Is brother Zizhou still angry about what happened that night?"

  Fang Zizhou shook his head.

  Fang Baoxuan pretended to be puzzled and said, "Why doesn't brother Zizhou say anything?"

  Fang Zizhou pursed his lips and said nothing.

  "Is there something unspeakable about brother Zizhou?"

  Fang Zizhou cursed in his heart, "What's wrong with you keeping asking questions even though you know I can't speak?"

  [I can think that this is Fang Baoxuan's bad taste. Do you want you to admit that you are mute and then rub some salt in your wounds? 】

  Fang Zizhou rolled his eyes and said: [Mistake. 】

  Seeing that people didn't pay much attention to her, she wanted to embarrass the other person and couldn't continue the topic. She was also worried that Jiang Hongsheng, who had gone to the front office, would come back early, so Fang Baoxuan had to end the topic unwillingly.

  Fang Baoxuan frowned and said in embarrassment: "I lost a breast button in the backyard today. I searched for it for a long time but couldn't find it. My eyesight is not very good at night. How about brother Zizhou help me?" Looking for it?"

  Although he was very reluctant, Fang Zizhou still stood up and helped his brother find the so-called breast button.

  lobby

  Fang Yunmo turned his head and said, "Aren't you here?"

  "That's right, Master Zizhou is not in the room. I heard from the servant that he went out before."

  "Where are you going?" What if he is in any danger when he is alone at this late hour?

  "I heard that they are coming to the banquet."

  Coming towards the banquet? Fang Yunmo frowned. From the banquet to now, he had not seen the boy at all. Thinking of his usually quiet temperament, Fang Yunmo put down the wine glass in his hand and headed towards the backyard.

  In the backyard, Fang Zizhou was still touching gangster Fang Baoxuan on the rough ground, looking for the so-called breast button, but it was dark in the middle of the night, and even after searching for a long time, he couldn't find any ghosts.

  Just when Fang Zizhou was lost in the dark for a long time, Fang Baoxuan's voice suddenly sounded not far away.

  "Hey, what is this?"

  Fang Zizhou turned his head and saw Fang Baoxuan waving to him: "Brother Zizhou, come and help me take a look. What is this?"

  Glancing at the artificial lake not far from Fang Baoxuan, Fang Zizhou already knew what his plan was. Was he trying to push him into the water for revenge?

  After some thoughts in his heart, Fang Zizhou didn't reveal anything on his face, and walked towards the other side with the same expression.

  "look."

  Fang Zizhou lowered his head. There was nothing on the ground. Just when he was about to react, he suddenly felt his hand being grabbed.

  If you want to push me, there is no way.