5.16 - Finally got the results

One year is enough to change a lot of things. For example, Shen Yu, who almost raped Shen Zhaojue, almost killed Zhang Yao directly afterwards, which triggered a fierce counterattack by the entire Zhang family.

  For example, Shen Zhaojue finally stood up from his wheelchair amid countless confessions from a certain man.

  For example, Zhang Yao, who was finally discharged from the hospital after nearly half a year of recuperation, changed his appearance and proposed a formal cooperation with Shen Zhaojue. As a collaborator, he asked Shen Zhaojue for a place as a suitor.

  Another example is that after Shen Yu learned of Zhang Yao's actions, he and Zhang Yao completely entered into a situation of endless confrontation.

  In this short period of one year, except for a few shareholder elders who watched Shen Zhaojue grow up and are still waiting for Shen Zhaojue's return, almost everyone in the Shen family has become Shen Yu's faction, and the entire Shen family has become Shen Yu's hall of words.

  Zhang Yao also completely took control of the company left to him by Mr. Zhang within one year. Everyone knows that Shen Yu fought with Zhang Yao and Shen Zhang's two companies behind them. As for the victory, A loss of 50-50 is truly a lose-lose situation.

  In the past year, the two of them have come to the hospital frequently, but Shen Zhaojue has never seen Shen Yu. As for the reason, Shen Zhaojue said that they must be treated unfairly, otherwise the two of them will have to deal with each other after taking care of this.

  Thanks to Shen Zhaojue's good chess move, Shen Yu's moves became more ruthless every time. He looked like he had the words "Revenge for taking away his wife" written directly on his face.

  Zhang

  "Mr. Zhang, this is the financial statement from the Finance Department last month."

  "Mr. Zhang, this is the latest plan made by the planning department for the XX project."

  "Mr. Zhang, this is the monthly summary you mentioned last time."

  "Mr. Zhang..."

  "Mr. Zhang..."

  Zhang Yao's head at the desk was about to explode with the noise from these sentences. Finally, after quickly signing the last document handed over by the secretary, he threw the pen on the desk in a dastardly manner.

  The secretary looked at him with a puzzled look and said, "Whoever should have done these things before should leave them to whoever they are now. Don't bother me with them all."

  "Okay, Mr. Zhang." The secretary pushed up the glasses on the bridge of his nose to block the flash of strange color in his eyes, and slowly exited the office.

  Zhang Yao tugged on his tie irritably. Shen Yu didn't know what he had eaten at Shen Zhaojue's house recently. He was like a mad dog biting anyone he saw. Zhang was once again the first to bear the brunt.

  In order to deal with Shen Yu in recent days, Zhang Yao had spent so much time sleeping and forgetting to eat that he almost took out a quilt and slept in the office. Today, he was so noisy by his secretary that his whole head began to hurt due to lack of sleep.

  His head hurt even more when he thought about the bidding for Peninsula Mountain that was communicated by the above not long ago. This hot potato was somehow noticed by the above, and all companies were notified to bid openly. But who would really be willing to take over this Evil place.

  That's right, it's the Evil Land.

  In the past, Peninsula Mountain was a hot potato that everyone was vying for. The original bidding price soared to hundreds of millions, but now Peninsula Mountain is a hot potato that everyone avoids.