6.9 - You actually yelled at me QAQ

When Mo Yu saw the pile of comments clearly, he angrily smashed the antique vase in his hand that was worth a lot of money. The raging fire in his eyes seemed to want to burn every trace of Ige in the picture through the virtual screen.

  He is the protagonist of this world, why can Iger be so proud? God, you are so partial.

  Thinking of the invitation he sent a few months ago but being rejected without mercy by Cheov, and the fact that Arthur had been in a trance many times in recent days, Mo Yu felt a strong sense of crisis in his heart. No, he had to. Just keep Igg firmly in your hands.

  After straightening his clothes, Mo Yu looked at the antique vase on the floor that he had just smashed in a moment of emotional instability. This vase was Arthur's favorite. If he knew that he had smashed his vase, Mo Yu would Jade frowned.

  After thinking for a moment, Mo Yu cleared his throat and said outside: "Here comes someone."

  "Young Master Mo Yu." The attendant bowed and approached.

  Due to her engagement with Arthur, Mo Yu has now moved into the royal family. However, since the two have not yet been truly married, their titles are still the same as before.

  Mo Yu sat on the chair at the top, pointing to the fragments on the ground and said: "Just now, a hateful tabby cat rushed in and knocked over the vase. This is Prince Arthur's treasure. The hateful tabby cat has disappeared as well. I heard that The restoration room has a new repairing agent that can restore even glass. Pick up the fragments and take them to the restoration room to repair them secretly. Don't let anyone find out, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble."

  Although the attendant was a little confused, he didn't say much. He carefully picked up the pieces and left.

  Sensing that the person had gone away, Mo Yu's lips curled up slightly.

  Night came quietly, and as soon as he stepped into the palace, Arthur heard Mo Yu's gasping and the attendants' exclamations coming from inside.

  "Oh, Master Moyu, your hand has been cut again. Stop it, stop it. Just teach us servants to do this kind of work. How can I bother you to do it yourself." The attendant looked frightened. Kneeling on the ground, his face was full of anxiety.

  Mo Yu burst out laughing when she saw him kneeling down again, and said with a smile: "Why are you kneeling down again? Didn't you say you don't want to kneel down anymore?"

  "Little... little... I don't dare not to kneel down. Your hands are so injured and still sticky. It's all your fault for that clumsy servant. You dare to quibble even though you're dirty. Otherwise, how could you be subjected to this kind of pain?" bitter."

  Mo Yu shook his head and sighed: "It's useless to talk about it now. We have to step up our efforts to restore the vase to its original state before he comes back. Otherwise... he will not feel comfortable. After all, he likes this vase so much."

  Seeing this, the attendant couldn't help but said: "Young Master Mo Yu, you are really concerned about His Highness Arthur's affairs, but you must also be kind to yourself."

  "He is a partner who will stay with me for the rest of my life. I am naturally interested in his affairs. As for myself...it's pretty good and I'm very satisfied."

  Seeing the smile on his face, the attendant said angrily: "But... His Highness Arthur likes others. You are so kind to His Highness, but His Highness doesn't feel sorry for you?"

  Mo Yu's breath was stagnant, and the sharp fragments once again left a wound on the scarred fingertips, causing the attendants to scream and accuse again.