5.6 - Arrogance that would rather die than surrender

"Young Master, I have been brought to your room."

  "Yeah." Zhang Yao, who was pouring wine at the wine cabinet, responded casually.

  At this time, his hair was still stained with moisture from the shower, and his large bathrobe was tied around his waist. As he poured wine, his delicate jade-like skin was exposed from time to time, which attracted people's imagination, but the man not far away lowered his head. His eyes were low, for fear that he would see something he shouldn't see when he raised his eyes.

  "Did you leave anything behind?"

  "The letter has been left as per the young master's instructions."

  "Well, you can go out first." Zhang Yao reached out to pick up the goblet filled with red wine. He closed his eyes and sniffed lightly, with a satisfied look on his face. The wine was good.

  He took a sip of the red wine in the goblet. It was as delicious as he imagined. Zhang Yao curled his lips slightly and walked toward the bedroom with the wine glass swaying.

  The young man quietly closed his eyes on the dark red bed in the bedroom. His blue and white hospital clothes were a little messy, and his white wrists were hanging unconsciously on the side.

  Because he was recovering from a serious illness, the arm was a bit too pale. Against the extremely dark color below, it seemed to have an unidentified temptation, like an angel who accidentally fell into purgatory. People couldn't help but think about it. The whole body of his body was stained with bright crimson.

  Raising his hand to touch the young man's pale lips, Zhang Yao felt the extreme softness coming from his fingertips. Zhang Yao raised an arc with unknown meaning, put the red wine in the cup into his mouth, and looked directly at the young man's pale lips. Pressed up.

  In the haze, Shen Zhaojue felt something heavy suddenly pressing on his body, which made him frown in discomfort. Suddenly something seemed to be forcefully squeezed between his lips and teeth. A soft, slippery, cold liquid followed the Crossed over, it looks very similar...

  The moment he realized what it was in his mind, Shen Zhaojue suddenly opened his heavy eyes. What he saw when he opened his eyes was an unfamiliar face. More importantly, the other person was actually making contact with his lips and teeth. With some kind of intimate movements that only occur between lovers, Shen Zhaojue began to struggle vigorously the moment he realized it.

  "Um...let it go..."

  Seeing the panic and disbelief in the other person's eyes after he woke up, Zhang Yao chuckled and wrapped his soft tongue around him, and forcefully poured all the red wine in his mouth into the mouth of Shen Zhaojue, who had wide eyes.

  Zhang Yao was drinking too fast and choked Shen Zhaojue who was about to speak. The pain and discomfort in his throat made him desperately want to push him away in order to pray for an end to this purgatory-like pain, but Zhang Yao couldn't. Yao restrained him with great force, making it impossible for him to move even a little bit. For a moment, hazy physiological tears filled Shen Zhaojue's eyes.

  As the last red wine was spent, Zhang Yao lingered on the tip of his tongue, sucking and entangled, letting the ambiguous saliva slide down from his lips and teeth, and slowly caressed the warmth from the eyes of the person under him with his fingertips. Hot tears.

  No wonder Shen Yu is obsessed with it, it tastes surprisingly good.

  It wasn't until he realized that the person beneath him was about to suffocate and fall into coma in the next second that Zhang Yao's hand that had been holding him loosened slightly. The moment he felt the strength in his wrist dissipate, Shen Zhaojue pushed the other person away vigorously. Come.