9.3 - As a Bai Yueguang who died early, I have something to say

Fortunately, Qing Hui's gaze went away as quickly as it came. After looking away, Qing Hui had another conversation with Qing Jing beside him. While the two were talking, a paper crane flew from a distance and finally stopped. Yu Qinghui's shoulder.

  The folded paper crane is lifelike, with complex patterns engraved all over its body, exuding a white halo, and the small one looks very cute.

  The paper crane that landed on the shoulder first kissed Qing Hui's black hair, showing affection in his movements. Then he moved his red pointed beak, and the man's mellow bass came out of the paper crane's mouth.

  "Hui'er, don't be playful. Master knows that your training is over. Don't let Master personally go out to catch you. You will be punished when the time comes, okay?" '

  Zhihe stood on Qinghui's shoulder, and his voice was like a man whispering behind his ear. The last sound of the soft hum was so sweet that the so-called punishment picture appeared uncontrollably in Qinghui's mind, and he immediately The tips of his ears turned red in embarrassment.

  Zhihe moved nimbly towards Qing Hui's neck, and rubbed his fair neck with his pointed beak.

  Paper Crane: My baby's neck is so white and tender, lick it.

  Qing Hui's whole body stiffened uncontrollably when he was touched, and the man's familiar wetness brushed against his neck, hinting at a distance, teasing and erotic.

  Before anyone could react, Qing Hui fiercely grabbed the paper crane on his shoulder in his palm.

  You beast that is yining during the day, don't think that I can't do anything to you because you live part of your soul in a paper crane!

  Qingjing recognized at a glance that the paper crane was made by that uncle. After all, in the whole world of immortal cultivation, only that uncle could lavishly carve seven-level formations on palm-sized paper cranes, just for the purpose of Make online calls with your apprentices in person.

  It's just that Junior Brother Qinghui's movements are... a little rough?

  "Junior Brother Qinghui, this paper crane..."

  He crumpled the paper crane into a ball and held it in his hand. Qing Hui said without changing his expression: "Master always pursues perfection. This paper crane is not folded well. I will help solve it."

  The crumpled paper crane: [Crazy face] Baby's little hands are so soft, lick them.

  Qing Hui's hands were stiff while he was rubbing the paper crane.

  Although Qing Jing thought this reason was a bit weird, he didn't think too much about it. Seeing that his uncle had sent paper cranes to urge the two of them to return to the clan, he didn't dare to let Qing Hui chatter outside anymore and greeted everyone to get ready to return to the clan.

  Returning to the sect is not as fast as Qingjing just now. In addition to ensuring speed, it is also necessary to ensure durability. In order to reach the Qinglan sect before the sunset, Qinghui Feijian also carried people, and Wu Lingkong happened to be assigned to him. on the sword.

  Qing Hui's ice sword is called Jiu Shi. It was made by Chen Xiu who went to an extremely cold place to collect ice marrow that lasted ten thousand years and took ninety-nine and eighty-one days to refine it.

  Compared with the heaven-level magic weapon that everyone is fighting for, it might as well give in, and there is another point that no magic weapon can match, and that is the extremely high degree of recognition.