6.3 - The ascended pillar

As he spoke, Ige hugged his waist tightly, sobbing helplessly and pitifully in his arms.

  Sensing the trembling of the person in her arms, the anger and panic boiling in Mo Yu's chest finally subsided a lot. Thinking of the importance of this person in this world, she had to put on a different face and speak.

  "Do you know how many people are trying to catch you on the shore? If someone recognizes your identity, do you know what you will face?"

  As if thinking of the scene that the other party once described to him in detail, Ige's face turned pale, his body couldn't help but tremble, and he buried his head two points deeper.

  Mo Yu seemed not to feel his fear at all and whispered softly in his ear.

  "You will be sent to the laboratory and strapped to a cold operating table. They will use sharp scalpels to dissect every corner of your body bit by bit and extract your blood from your body. You can clearly feel the blood. Passing away from your body, no matter how hard you struggle and resist, they will never let you go."

  "You can clearly see your own blood in the neatly arranged glasses on the experimental table. You can feel that there is a monster in your body that should not exist in this world. They will take it out of your body. , complete experiments again and again, and then implant seeds to be hatched again and again."

  "You are in pain, struggling, crying, and even praying for death, but it doesn't help. They want to find a way to continue the race from you,"

  "In their eyes, you are not a living being, but an imaginary hope, so you will not be able to leave that operating table until you die. And all this is just because you are the last natural creature in the entire galaxy. Mermaid."

  ["I suddenly discovered that this world is actually quite interesting. At least this pillar makes me want to kill him." Yu Ziyan smiled]

  ["Master, you should first think of a way to leave him safely without arousing Zhu Zhu's suspicion." Qilin started to pour cold water on him at the right time]

  Ige's face turned into a bloodless pale color under Mo Yu's description. His hands tightly grasped the other party's clothes, and his whole body was helpless and pitifully trembling in his arms.

  Mo Yu raised her hand, stroked his trembling back and said, "Only I can protect you, so remember, don't disobey me, otherwise... you will be caught by the bad guys."

  Ige nodded in panic in his arms, his whole person was so docile as to be unbelievable. At this point, the first smile of the night finally broke out on Mo Yu's face.

  Ige, I, Mo Yu, will eventually replace you and become the real protagonist of this world.

  ...

  ["Please explain to me carefully why the object of this transaction has become the pillar of the world?"]

  ["Master, Ige is no longer the pillar of the world." Qilin retorted weakly. 】

  ["..." Yu Ziyan. 】

  [Qilin spoke uneasily: "Master, don't you think Ige is pitiful? He was obviously just a cute little mermaid in a pet article, but all his happiness was ruined by a book-wearer , and everything was robbed by his superiors. He said that he even died painfully on the operating table in the end, with no body intact."]

  ["So you are overflowing with sympathy."]

  [Qilin pointed to his uneasy opponent: "Anyway, there is still a way to pay back the elixir. Moreover, as the pillar of the original world, Ige carries a lot of power of laws. Once successful, the laws obtained will be the sum of the previous worlds." , Master, you are so powerful, this will definitely not be a problem for you."]