4.10 - ...

'Xiaochen, I love you. '

  'Ayu, I only want you. '

  'Keep it, I am happy with you. '

  ...

  Countless memories that they thought had been forgotten in the long river of time rushed out one after another. Every bit of existence in the three worlds, it was clear that the three people had different personalities, different identities, and different lives, but they had a persistence that persisted until death.

  Thousands of thoughts were swirling but in just a moment, just when the slap was about to fall on He Yixin's face, Xiao Bai held the girl's wrist.

  "Zhihui, you are impulsive."

  He Zhihui looked ugly and was about to open her mouth to refute something, but Xiao Yuhua arrived in time and stopped all her next words with a look. Xiao Bai let go of the other's hand, and suddenly a smile bloomed on his face and said: "Okay. Okay, the joke ends here, if it continues, everyone will believe it to be true."

  Xiao Yuhua understood immediately when he heard this, and pretended to be angry: "You kid, too. It's getting more and more outrageous to make such a joke on such an important occasion."

  "I see that the atmosphere is dull, and I want to find some new ideas to cheer everyone up."

  "Yes, Mom, my cousin also has good intentions, so don't blame him."

  "Auntie, I know I was wrong. I won't dare to do it again next time." Xiao Bai raised his hands and put on a pitiful and frightened expression. He looked handsome, and he was usually gentle and polite. Once upon a time, he had this This expression of affection immediately made many people present laugh, and they all started begging for him.

  "Mrs. He, Master Xiao also has good intentions, so don't blame him."

  "That's right, forget it."

  "Young Master Xiao, your idea is really innovative. It's hard for him to think so much about us."

  ...

  Seeing this, He Zhihui immediately made her last effort. Her little daughter took Xiao Yuhua's hand and said coquettishly, "Okay, mom, don't be angry."

  Seeing everyone and her daughter like this, Xiao Yuhua could only smile helplessly in the end, turned to Xiao Bai and said, "I won't do this again!"

  Xiao Bai immediately raised his hand and promised: "I will definitely ventilate with my aunt in advance next time."

  "There will be next time!" Xiao Yuhua feigned anger.

  Xiao Bai immediately covered his mouth with his hands and shook his head quickly, saying that there would be no next time. However, his face looked like he had accidentally let out his true words, which made everyone laugh again.

  As one of the parties involved in the incident, He Yixin's thoughts were all uncontrollably drifting towards the man not far away.

  Not far away, a man was leaning on the sofa with his legs crossed, and many men and women were surrounding him. From time to time, some people would lean against him, rubbing against him ambiguously, as if they were in love.

  Facing such a scene, the man also had a flirtatious and ruffian smile, and would rub elbows with the people around him from time to time, making him laugh out loud.

  Men in this world look like playboys!

  He Yixin's face looked very ugly. It was not until he finally separated from the crowd that he picked up his glass of red wine and headed in the direction of the man.