9.12 - Give your body to me...

9.12 - Give your body to me... (complete the small theater)  

  "You know, the Demon Lord is about to form a relationship with someone." At the entrance of the Qinglan Sect's majestic and huge sect, the disciple guarding the gate chatted with the people around him.

  "Connection? Real or fake?" People around him obviously didn't believe it.

  Seeing someone questioning his words, the person who started speaking became unhappy and waved his hand: "Tsk, forget it if you don't believe me. I spent a lot of effort to find out this."

  At first sight, the people around me did not plan to say, and immediately hurriedly, "Hey, hey, don't stop, I believe, I believe, then who do you want to be a Taoist couple?"

  "Uh... well..." The speaker was stopped by the question.

  This was what he accidentally learned from the Yiyuanying cultivator in Fangshi two days ago. They just said it casually, but he didn't listen to everything. Although he scratched his head and ears curiously, he didn't dare to go forward and ask questions. I wanted to say it to whet my companions' appetite, but I didn't want to be stopped by asking.

  Just as he was thinking about making up nonsense, a man's low and hoarse voice came in.

  "Please tell me that disciple Wu Lingkong of the main peak has returned from an outing. There is an urgent matter and he needs to meet with the sect master."

  No volley!

  The moment this name rang out, the two doorkeepers turned their heads at the same time, and then frowned at the same time after seeing the appearance of the person in front of them.

  Most of the man's clothes were torn, with only a few pieces of fabric left that could vaguely identify the Lanzong logo. The exposed skin was covered with bruises of varying sizes, and many of the wounds that had only recently healed burst out again. Out dark red.

  Through the messy and dirty hair, the gatekeeper saw a pair of eyes that were indifferent to the point of death.

  However, what surprised the two of them the most was that the man who claimed to be Wu Lingkong, a rookie in the inner sect, turned out to be an ordinary ordinary person, not a monk.

  It happened that the disciple guarding the door today was one of the few who had never seen Wu Lingkong. Facing such a person, he had to be cautious.

  "You said you are Senior Brother Wu Lingkong? Do you have an inner identity token?"

  Wu Lingkong narrowed his eyes and said solemnly: "No." His inner identity token had been robbed.

  That's right, he was robbed. The person who robbed him of his token was just a gangster from a small place who had never seen the world.

  For two whole months of traveling day and night, Wu Lingkong experienced a narrow escape from death. If Gold Finger hadn't sensed many times in advance and allowed him to avoid most dangers, he would have died on the road thousands of miles away.

  For the first time, Wu Lingkong knew his own insignificance.

  For the first time, Wu Lingkong also felt the cruelty of the world of immortality.

  The disciple guarding the door was immediately confused by his words. For a moment, he was even more unsure about his true identity, so he had no choice but to send the transmission talisman to the inner door.

  After a while, the transmission symbol lit up, and the angry voice of the steward of the deacon hall came from the illuminated transmission symbol.