7.2 - The flower in the late stage of obsessive-compulsive disorder

7.2 - The flower of the high mountains in the late stage of obsessive-compulsive disorder  

  As a child who grew up under the fluttering red flag, Ling Han had always been someone else's child. He never thought that one day he would turn into a cat.

  It is still a stray cat with dull fur and malnutrition, and it is also so ugly that it hurts the eyes.

  If someone had said this to him two hours ago, he would have sneered and called the security guards to send the person directly to a mental hospital. But now this weird thing of changing from a human to a cat has really happened. On him.

  Crouching not far away, it watched its body being carried out of the deformed car. It looked at the female secretary who was obviously beautiful but liked to put on a coffin face and her eyes turned red when the doctor said that he could still be saved. I had mixed feelings in my heart for a while.

  Ling Han, who grew up with no shortage of food and clothing, never thought that one day he would be chased through the streets because of his stuttering, nor did he think that he would be licked by a bear while shivering in the rainy night. The child smashed the wound with a stone, and after finally falling asleep, homeless people came to snatch it's peaceful place.

  The gray cat, who was completely blown out of the bridge, trembled with his thin body in the cold heavy rain. The pouring rain dripped down his messy and matte hair, blurring his sight.

  In the heavy rain all over the sky, there seemed to be a brief touch of warmth sliding through the fur, mixed with the cold rain and dripping down, hitting the ground drop by drop, and finally being washed ruthlessly into the city's sewers.

  Just like every time in the past half month, Qin Chi walked home after having dinner outside, carrying the fresh fruits and vegetables he had just purchased. As he walked to the door of the community, he seemed to hear something.

  Weak and small.

  But when he listened carefully, there was only the sound of rain hitting the ground. The sound of a car's horn happened to be heard not far away. Mixed with the rain all over the sky, Qin Chi thought it was just a temporary misunderstanding.

  Qin Chi calmly withdrew his gaze and walked towards the community without stopping.

  In the trash can at the entrance of the community, a thin gray cat was lying alone on top of piles of garbage. The rain all over the sky flowed down the slightly opened edge of the trash can, soaking its whole body.

  Feeling the only footsteps in the past half day gradually disappearing, the gray cat's eyes filled with human despair.

  Oh, I didn't expect that Ling Han would die so aggrieved one day.

  When he got home, Qin Chi put all the fruits and vegetables in his hands into the refrigerator. When he went into the kitchen to pour water, he happened to see the noodles lying in the kitchen trash can.

  Why couldn't he make this noodle successfully? Qin Chi frowned.

  Just when the gray cat was unconscious and thought it would die completely in the next second, it felt the trash can being opened.

  Opening its extremely heavy eyelids, the gray cat let out a weak meow and then fell into darkness.

  Qin Chi, who was carrying the garbage, looked at the dirty gray cat in front of him who had completely fallen asleep and knitted his brows together. Rationally, he knew that he should pretend that he had seen nothing and go home after throwing away the garbage, but he looked at the mess in the trash can. Qin Chi finally picked up the gray cat whose life and death were still unknown, with a look of disgust on his face.