9.11 - Poison Lord Li Jiuxiao

'Why is it different from the one in the article——! ! ! '

  After Mo Wutian left, Golden Finger let out a huge wail in Wu Lingkong's sea of ​​consciousness.

  This is clearly a pornographic article. The protagonist collects a harem, recruits a younger brother, and kills the boss to reach the peak of life. First, the protagonist is disobedient and his heart is broken. Then the protagonist has a bent and wants to have sex with the demon king's Bai Yueguang. Now it's more direct. The villain BOSS destroyed his foundation before he could grow up. The destruction was so complete that even if he wanted to save it, he couldn't save it.

  How can the protagonist, an ordinary person, save the world of immortality? Urgent, waiting online!

  Therefore, it must be in a fake world, and this is a Danmei fanfic, specifically about Mo Wutian and Qing Hui falling in love and killing each other, right?

  Goldfinger, who was covering his eyes with two lines of tears, realized that he might have inadvertently seen the truth.

  No matter how much he cursed in his heart, Golden Finger could not ignore Wu Lingkong. He felt that the muscles and veins in his body had been eroded by the demonic energy, and he would never be able to cultivate immortality again in this life, so he sighed helplessly.

  Protagonist, you must calm down!

  After waking up, Wu Lingkong was very calm and silent. If the passive defense circle on the Qinglan Zong Order he carried with him had not been triggered to block the poisonous fog, he, as an ordinary person, might not have been able to get out.

  It took the two of them half a month to get here, but it took him a full two months to return.

  Because his muscles and veins were corroded by the demonic energy, Wu Lingkong's physical fitness was not even as good as that of ordinary people. He was looked down upon and suffered a lot along the way. Whenever this happened, Gold Finger would yell angrily, but Wu Lingkong was silent. terrible.

  There were big beads of sweat on Wu Lingkong's forehead as he was sitting cross-legged, and his face was pale. As time went by, his whole body was wet with sweat, and even the ground where he was cross-legged became damp.

  Suddenly, a strange afterimage quickly ran under his skin, and black air filled the air everywhere it passed. Wu Lingkong's chest rose and fell more and more loudly, until his face turned red, just like it had been thousands of times. The bright red trickled down the corners of her mouth.

  If other monks saw what he said, they would definitely scream in shock, because the strange afterimage in Wu Lingkong's body was clearly a demon species that made the entire world of immortality change.

  The demonic seed feeds on the spiritual energy in the monk's body, and once it penetrates into the monk's body, it will directly lodge in the Dantian.

  You must know that the Dantian is the foundation of a monk. No matter whether the monk breathes in the calm return energy, it will enter the Dantian. Whenever this happens, the demon will swallow up all the spiritual energy of the monk. The pain of swallowing and stripping the spiritual energy is like digging bones and cutting flesh. Lingchi.

  Due to the special nature of the place where the demon species resides, there is almost no way to remove it. Therefore, once the demon species lodges, even the most incredible genius will be reduced to a useless person.

  This demon seed was none other than the wisp of black energy that entered Mo Wutian's body when he left Yue Qian.

  Wu Lingkong, who was in trance, opened his eyes, his eyes as calm and lonely as a lake that had long since died and rotted.