6.13 - The sick cuteness is painful

Just like the wife who sent her husband off to the battlefield, Ige had a rare habit of thinking in vain.

  "Don't get hurt anymore." There are so many injuries on my body, it's really ugly.

  "Um."

  "I stuffed you with snacks I didn't want." I kid you not, those were really the leftovers I ate.

  "Um."

  "If you can't win, run away." If we are really wanted, it would be a good idea for us to change our careers to become star thieves. By the way, we can also visit the entire galaxy.

  "Yes." Cheov responded with a smile.

  Maybe he felt that Cheoff's response was a bit perfunctory, so Ige puffed up his face and said, "I won't miss you."

  "Yeah." Smile.

  "I really won't miss you." He said angrily.

  "Yeah, I know." He continued to smile.

  "Asshole." Ige angrily waved his paw over and slammed the door shut in anger.

  The adjutant saw the red marks on his general's face and said with anxiety: "General, your face..."

  Cheoff looked at the closed door with nostalgia and said: "Nothing."

  Facing this unreasonable couple, the adjutant couldn't help but suggest: "Why don't you go coax Madam first, after all..." No one knew whether this was the last time they would see each other.

  Withdrawing his gaze, Cheov moved his gaze to the distant sky and sighed softly: "No need," the child will cry even more sadly, and he is afraid that he will regret it by then.

  Feeling the distant roar of the aircraft outside the door, Igeqiang, who was leaning against the back of the door with his whole body as straight as a bow, finally began to hold back the tears rolling down his face.

  Bastard Cheov, don't think that I will be grateful to you if you say that on purpose. I'm not very moved, I'm very reluctant to part with you, I'm just... not used to it.

  It's really just that I'm not used to it.

  ...

  All the people of the Alliance Empire have been very sad these two days, because less than three days before General Cheov left, his little friend Ige fell ill!

  Ige's illness was so severe that it would have almost caused a catastrophe if the smart butler hadn't connected to the star network in time to notify the outside world.

  The royal family received the message immediately and immediately took the person into the palace. It is common at any time when there are too many people. No, I don't know who circulated the photo of Ige's illness. After Chiao The enthusiasm for encircling and suppressing the Zerg tribe has not subsided yet, and the star network has exploded again.

  In the photo, Ige has tears at the corners of his eyes, his cheeks are red, his whole body is unconscious from a fever, his delicate eyebrows are furrowed, and he is lying in a small ball on the bed with fatigue. He looks both pitiful and heart-wrenching.

  Xiaogu Niang: Xiao Yige must be feeling very uncomfortable when he frowns, huh huh huh...

  Nuomi Dumpling: You must be sick because of excessive sadness. I feel so bad.

  Brownberry flavored yogurt: Don't be sad, little Ig. General Cheoff will return safely. You must take good care of yourself.

  Light cyan: Why does General Cheov suddenly want to exterminate the Zerg? Can you please explain?