Prologue: This wonderful world

This novel contains scenes of suffering, abuse, torture, whether physical or mental, and angst.

_________________

Prologue: That second-generation Xiu who has a backstage and a background.

 "Big news, big news, the young master of the Yunyan Sect once again broke the record of the Three Thousand Worlds, formed a golden elixir at the age of eighteen, and became the undisputed number one among the younger generation!" The shop owner copied the latest copy of "Xinglin" in one hand. Briefing", holding a loudspeaker in one hand and shouting towards the noisy market.

  Sure enough, the moment I heard the news, there was silence for two seconds in the noisy market, and then it burst into countless gasps and louder discussions in the next second. In an instant, the shop that had just returned to the cold and indifferent place burst into silence. The door was flooded by countless enthusiastic monks.

  "Eighteen-year-old Jin Dan, why doesn't this young master of the Yunyan Sect go to heaven?"

  "Breaking the record again, are we ordinary monks allowed to live?"

  "Sure enough, life without a father to fight for is incomplete. I also want a father who is awesome."

  ...

  The shop owner sold the last copy of "Xinglin Newsletter" with a red face. Seeing the shining spiritual stones being handed to him again, he was greedy and at the same time, the villain in his heart beat his chest and regretted it. Sure enough, the newspaper should be published again. Print 10,000 more... No! It's 50,000 copies. My lovely spiritual stone, dear spiritual stone, we have no chance to meet again this time.

  But it was a foregone conclusion now. He suppressed the tears in his heart, and the shop owner had to endure the temptation of the spiritual stone in front of him. With a face of flesh pain, he said to the female monk who was looking forward to the stars in front of him: "Sorry, today's "Star" "Preliminary Briefing" has been sold out, you can read other sections of the newspaper, our store now also has the latest headline information of the Three Thousand Worlds and many exclusive interviews with major figures in the Three Thousand Worlds."

  I saw a large and dark queue of people behind me. When I heard the shopkeeper's words "sold out", all kinds of "ouch" wailing sounds broke out from the crowd. In an instant, the voice behind the shopkeeper was completely drowned in the screams. Among them, there are also various lamentations and indignation about not being able to buy the newspaper from time to time. Seeing that the shop owner can no longer buy it, there are some nimble-minded female monks who pull the people next to them who have already bought it to offer high prices. It also attracted waves of new bidding.

  When the shop owner heard that, he produced several times the amount of spirit stones at that moment. His face twitched and his flesh ached and his heart was bleeding. That should obviously be his own spirit stone, but... if he could print 50,000 more copies this time , it is hoped that these spiritual stones can break through to the sixth level of Qi training in one fell swoop, but now he can only be stuck in the late stage of the fifth level of Qi training. It can be said that he is far away from the sixth level of Qi training. How can he figure this out? No regrets.

  The young man who had just come up from the lower realm saw that everyone had sold a "Xinglin Briefing" that cost two low-grade spiritual stones for thirty low-grade spiritual stones. He only had one idea in his mind. It was indeed a high (city) level (li). They are all good-natured people, and they are all good at playing.

  The shopkeeper wiped away the non-existent sad tears on his face, turned around and saw the new boy with an expression that was so excited that he was stunned. He thought about the time when he was just a boy when he saw him. The man who introduced Qi into his body at the tender age of one year old and completely stepped into the threshold of a monk, with a heroic mentality that collapsed and was confused, instantly understood what he was thinking at this moment, and patted the young man on the shoulder with sympathy and compassion.