7.4 - The young master is very good at teasing cats

Recently, the ugly cat has been picking up snacks at home to fill his stomach. This is also a shopping habit of Qin Chi. Every time he buys something, he buys two packs of snacks, but never eats them. He piles them all and throws them away when they are expired.

  All the snacks that have not expired in the recent period have gone into the ugly cat's stomach. The snacks have been completely eaten two days ago. Qin Chi's next round of purchasing has not yet arrived. The ugly cat who does not eat cat food is now starved. This look.

  Looking at the untouched cat food in the cat bowl but starving to death, Qin Chi frowned and said, "Doesn't it taste good?"

  Meow - the ugly cat called weakly.

  Qin Chi, I want to eat, not cat food.

  Qin Chi, who didn't understand, just thought it wasn't to his liking. Fortunately, he took apart the cat food he bought in many flavors and tried it all. But even if the ugly cat was so hungry that his eyes were starry, all he could do was call weakly at Qin Chi. Outside the sound, the cat food is not even glanced at.

  Perhaps knowing that no matter how much he called, the other party would not understand, the ugly cat finally dragged its hungry belly to the kitchen.

  Meow——

  Rice, I want to eat, Qin Chi, I want to eat.

  Qin Chi looked at the ugly cat that was rubbing his ankles and stretching its claws towards the stove and asked in confusion: "You want to eat?"

  Meow--

  Yes, I want to eat, Qin Chi, I want to eat. The ugly cat, who was crying with joy, rubbed his ankles harder.

  Qin Chi frowned and refused: "Doctor Lu said you can't touch salt."

  Meow meow meow--

  I'm not a cat, I'm a human being. The tricks used to deal with cats don't work for me. Qin Chi, I want to eat, eat, eat... A certain cat started to rebel by jumping up and down.

  For some reason, Qin Chi strangely understood the meaning of his ugly cat's meowing at this moment. Although he felt that his ugly cat's high IQ was a bit scary and its behavior was weird, but thinking that it had not eaten for many days, Now he was unwilling to eat cat food. To no avail, Qin Chi could only suppress the weirdness in his heart and start cooking.

  Since Qin Chi couldn't cook and could only make noodles, it was natural for him to make noodles.

  Turn on the fire and add water until the water boils. Qin Chi put the noodles down in the pot without thinking about how his ugly cat would eat them.

  As for a certain cat, as long as he doesn't eat cat food, it doesn't matter if it's noodles or rice.

  As the boiling water in the pot rolled, white noodles floated up in the rising steam. The noodles were skillfully lifted out of the pot. After being garnished with the poached eggs and chopped green onions that had been fried before, a bowl of fragrant noodles was served to the table. .

  The ugly cat, who was already dizzy with hunger, immediately ran to the table excitedly when he saw this. However, due to the high height of the table, it could only scratch the table anxiously and meow while circling around the corner of the table.

  Qin Chi, hurry up and carry me up, hurry up, hurry up, I'm starving to death.

  Qin Chi, who was startled by the scratching sound of the cat's claws on the table and chairs, turned his head and saw the ugly cat under the table trying hard to climb up. Seeing the excitement flashing in his eyes, he chuckled helplessly and hugged it. On the table.