1.4 - There is a way to die that you do yourself

Xu Laosan was startled by the sudden appearance of hands and voices. When he looked up, he saw a handsome man standing at the door of the car. One of the man's hands happened to be resting on the car door that was about to close.

  "Is...is something wrong?" Xu Laosan swallowed uneasily. His intuition told him that the man opposite was not easy to mess with.

  "What are you..." Cen Shunjing said as he looked at the blood stains on Xu Laosan's body and the tight person in his arms.

  As soon as the fat man saw a stranger stabbing him, he knew that if the explanation was not good, he would be in big trouble, so he spoke first: "This little brother, we are just being kind. I don't know who killed this child by a thousand swords." He was hit and left on the road without any care. We brothers hate this kind of scum the most, and now we plan to send this child to the hospital."

  "You dare to lie, you scumbag. You obviously want to eat my master's tofu. Believe it or not, I'm going to kick you so hard that your mother doesn't even know you." Qilin screamed as soon as he heard the other party's sophistry. 】

  ["Shut up! If you talk again, I will make you stay in the sea of ​​consciousness from now on." Yu Ziyan really couldn't stand it calling in his ears all the time, so he had to threaten it through a contract with teeth. 】

  The other party is lying!

  The moment the other party said these words, Cen Shunjing concluded that the matter was not that simple. Although it was just a simple glance, he could also tell that the scar on the arm was definitely not caused by a car accident, but by something violent. It was caused by the bite of a wild animal, but why did the other party lie?

  "Really?" He was thinking about it, but there was a hint of hesitation in his voice.

  When Xu Laosan heard the fat man's explanation, he was so frightened that he broke out in a cold sweat. He was afraid that the person opposite would see something, but fortunately, the other person didn't seem to notice anything. When he saw the other person, he still looked a little suspicious, so he immediately said : "Yes, little brother, if you don't believe it, how about you go to the hospital with us?"

  The fat man's heart trembled when he heard this, and the person opposite waved his hand and said, "I still have something to do. Since you plan to send this child to the hospital, go ahead and I won't delay you." After that, He also helped the other person close the car door very considerately.

  Seeing this, the fat man immediately stepped on the accelerator and drove away, leaving Qilin standing there blankly, still unable to react.

  It thought it was saved, but it ended up meeting a silly person. How could this person be so simple? The owner really couldn't escape the fate of being eaten, right? Thinking of this, it couldn't help but slap the man's handsome face with a hoof, and then chased the van away with a cry.

  I don't know if it was an illusion. Cen Shunjing felt a sudden pain on his face. He looked around and saw that there was only silence except for the car lights he turned on. He felt that maybe he was thinking too much. Thinking of the way the other person left in a hurry just now, he realized that it was indeed the case. Things are not that simple.

  He took out his mobile phone and called his friend in W City. Seeing that it was already dark, he knew that even if he rushed to the orphanage now, it would be useless. He might as well go see what the two people were doing, so he turned around. Then, drive in the oncoming direction.

  As soon as the fat man drove onto the main highway, he saw the traffic police stationed checking for drunk driving. He secretly said something bad and had to stop the car slowly.