Return to Star Critical - The identity of a certain attacker is revealed

puff--

  The moment he returned to his body, Yu Ziyan could no longer suppress the weakness and tear in his soul. A mouthful of bright red blood spurted out, and then his whole body fell to the side uncontrollably.

  "Yan'er——!!!"

  Yu Zhilian, who had just secretly teleported to the secret room, was not overjoyed by the baby's sudden return. He happened to witness the whole person vomiting blood and falling down, and his eyes were split in an instant.

  No longer hiding anything, he teleported to his side and directly caught the fallen person. The moment he came into contact with Yu Ziyan, Yu Zhilian could clearly feel that the opponent's cultivation was retreating rapidly.

  From the early stage of the golden elixir, he quickly fell back to the late stage of foundation building, then the early stage, then ten levels, seven levels, and four levels of Qi training, until the last trace of spiritual power completely dissipated, completely reducing him to an ordinary person with a mortal body.

  When he felt that the last trace of cultivation in Yu Ziyan's body had completely disappeared, Yu Zhilian was shocked and angry. His emotions fluctuated rapidly. A huge pressure burst out from him, and in an instant, the secret room Everything in the chamber was shattered under this pressure, and even the high-level Xuan-level formations that engraved the entire chamber were turned into powder at this moment.

  If Yu Ziyan wakes up at this time, he will definitely be shocked, because Yu Zhilian's burst of cultivation at this moment is clearly the cultivation level of the Tribulation Stage, but it is a pity that he has already fallen into an unconscious coma at this time. Naturally, this so-called secret was not discovered.

  At this time, Yu Zhilian had no time to investigate why Yu Ziyan was so embarrassed in this obviously extremely simple experience, and what kind of twists and turns he had gone through. After feeling that his entire soul was already weak, When he was on the verge of collapse, he didn't care about anything else and just tore apart the space and disappeared into the secret room with Yu Ziyan.

  It hurts, it hurts, it hurts! ! !

  Every cell in his body, from the inside out, was screaming with pain. He tried to get rid of the bone-crushing feeling, but found that he couldn't even move his fingers, and couldn't even pronounce a syllable in his throat. out.

  In the long dream, he saw Cen Shunjing. He looked over, and the smile on his face was still the same as it had been for six years, doting and indulgent.

  In an instant, all the pain was replaced by a sense of grievance and dependence, like a toddler who had just learned to walk, walking towards the man with clear steps but full of purpose.

  Cen Shunjing opened his arms and walked towards him step by step. The moment he pounced on the opponent, the thin shadow passed through his body, and the man's footsteps kept crossing him slowly.

  He knew clearly that he couldn't look back at this moment, let alone turn around. Everything behind him was a scene that he never wanted to touch in his life, but at this moment he didn't know what kind of psychology he had, and he almost forced himself to turn around.

  The young man's eyebrows are picturesque and perfect, the man is gentle and elegant, doting and gentle, and the picture of harmonious embrace is natural. If there is more, it will be overflowing, if there is less, it will be missing. Every line drawn is just right.

  As an outsider, he felt that he should laugh. This was clearly the scene he had been looking forward to seeing the most, but for some reason, when he really touched this scene, the tears in his eyes kept getting more and more. , until tears fell like rain, and he was more miserable than he had been in his two lifetimes combined.