3.22 - Stay together and find your true heart (End)

3.22 -  Stay together for three generations and finally find your true heart (End)

  Li Chengyan's arrival made Fang Qingyi a little surprised, but also a little expected in his imagination. Feeling the rare and decadent aura of the other party who was covered with dust at this time, and the imperceptible trembling coming from close to the body, Fang Qingyi finally said He didn't reach out to push him away.

  After a long time, Li Chengyan let go of the lost man in his arms, and then Fang Qingyi saw clearly the miserable man opposite him.

  He had lost his usual composure and coldness, and the color under his eyelids was black and blue. His face was haggard, and his body was covered with dust. There was no trace of the magnanimity and dignity of a prince.

  Li Chengyan stared at the person in front of him greedily, as if he wanted to completely drive away all the longing and panic in his heart in just half a month. In just half a month, he felt as if he had spent centuries.

  Li Chengyan always knew that this person didn't love him, but he didn't know that this person could walk away so cruelly. When he searched the entire mansion and couldn't find this person again, he stood there and said to himself: Drinking by the bamboo sea, he covered his reddish eyes and smiled in a self-deprecating and desperate manner.

  Then his father told him that this person was not worth it, and left him with a series of unsightly romantic debts in just seven years. Every scene and every word in it tortured him to the point where he was already on the verge of collapse. My heart almost collapsed.

  Jealousy, pain, and despair almost overwhelmed him.

  He didn't believe it, he didn't believe every word in it.

  In just one night, he used the power network in his hands to capture all the people on the list. Interrogation, torture, and torture failed to make them change their words. Fang Qingyi was so unsightly that even on the surface The mysterious Tianji Pavilion has long been in decay secretly.

  Li Chengyan staggered after coming out of the deep prison. There were two different voices arguing and arguing in his mind. One screamed that he was forgotten and he was not worth it, while the other kept finding reasons for the other party. But he Don't believe any of them.

  In his heart, he always believed that this was not true.

  Having been with that person for more than ten years, he understood Shou Zhi better than anyone else. He was gentle but also tinged with alienation, and friendly but arrogant. Everything to him seemed to be in a painting, but also out of the painting.

  Broken his pride for the illusion of a moment in the painting, this would not be his defense, nor could it be his defense.

  Finally, he learned the truth. Facing his questions, the emperor only said that he was the one who ruined Cheng Qian and turned around to leave.

  Looking at his father who had a kind face in the past, Li Chengyan felt a chill in his heart. Did his father think so from the beginning? It was desire and ambition that destroyed Li Chengqian, not his defense.

  Li Chengyan smiled miserably and exited the cold palace step by step.

  He didn't belong here from the beginning. He wanted to find his Shou Zhi. He would never let him suffer any injustice in this life, and he swore on his life.

  "The emperor has decided that you will be the next heir. When the time comes, you will be the new emperor who will be the most powerful among the thousands of people in the Dajing Dynasty."