8.13 - If you dare to steal my brother from me, I'll kill you

In order to solve Gu Cheng's worries and eliminate the unknown sight in the darkness of Z City, Du Yunchen generously purchased a private estate in the suburbs and sent invitation letters to everyone listed in Z City, including his biggest rival. , Du Jingling.

  The moon was slightly above the sky, and twilight was beginning to appear.

  Luxury cars, either top-notch or low-profile, parked in front of the manor one after another. The security guards in uniforms respectfully opened the car doors, and saw pairs of well-dressed men and women getting out of the cars. From time to time, they were not far away. An acquaintance said a few compliments, and the scene was so lively.

  Considering the large number of people at this reception, Du Yunchen chose an open-air platform. The courtyard of Nuo Manor was decorated in a dazzling way. Countless well-trained waiters walked through it holding trays, stopping from time to time to serve the guests with a smile. Serve with a glass of champagne or juice.

  In the courtyard, Du Yunchen, dressed in a black formal suit, turned his head to talk to people. His handsome and resolute profile combined with the stern eyes flashing in his eyes made the woman who was whispering in the corner not far away blush and her heart beat.

  The casualness of being in front of Gu Cheng has faded away. Du Yunchen, surrounded by stars and the moon, is like an unsheathed sword, shining with sharp brilliance.

  The moment the two very similar faces of Gu Cheng and Xia Mo appeared here at the same time, they immediately attracted the attention of many people.

  Many of the people invited tonight are old companies in Z City. After all the dramatic ups and downs of the Gu family, many people recognized Gu Cheng's identity at a glance. Although they were curious about the other person next to him, they wisely did not Chatty.

  Thinking of Du Yunchen's support in recent months and his actions tonight, many people looked at Gu Cheng with hidden meanings in their eyes.

  There are indeed a lot of smart people in this world, but there will always be some idiots. The two people who were as good-looking as twins came in from the door, and the middle-aged fat man who caught everyone's attention with his sharp eyes was thinking wrong. , directly pushed away the little star he had brought in and stepped forward.

  Gu Cheng was turning his head to talk to Xia Mo next to him, when he suddenly felt a fat hand blocking his way, and then a somewhat obscene male voice came from the front.

  "Which entertainment company are you artists from? Are you interested in making a movie?"

  Gu Cheng frowned, artist? filming? What the hell?

  This middle-aged fat man is a well-known film and television tycoon and moneymaker in Z city. He is well-known in the upper class circles. In private, he not only likes to play with beautiful starlets, regardless of gender, but his favorite is twins.

  When attending this kind of cocktail party, most people would choose to bring along the little celebrities they have kept secretly. They have tender faces and dignity. Naturally, in the eyes of the middle-aged fat man, Gu Cheng and Xia Mo became unknown third-rate stars kept by others. .

  What little stars care about most is, of course, appearing in the spotlight, so only a middle-aged fat man would ask this question.

  What Fatty didn't expect was that Gu Cheng was not a small star, so he was a little confused when he was asked.

  Compared to Gu Cheng's frowning expression, Xia Mo, whose core had already been darkened for a second, understood what the middle-aged fat man meant.