2.6 - Look, there is the Holy Father

"What! Donate them all!" The moment they heard the words of the person opposite, the voices of the two women in the ward changed their tone, and they almost stood up from their chairs in shock.

  "Well, it's useless if I keep it anyway, so I might as well donate it all."

  "No!" Mother Zhang yelled almost hoarsely.

  Jian Yu's face turned pale, a flash of fear flashed across her face, and she said with some anxiety: "Aunt... Aunt, why?"

  The moment Mother Zhang heard these words, she immediately put away the ferocious expression on her face. When she saw the frightened expression on the person opposite her, she was like the wolfish grandmother who abducted Little Red Riding Hood in the fairy tale and said: "Of course not, Xiaoyu, this is... Your parents sacrificed their lives for it, how can you donate it all? If you do this, you are not taking your parents' lives seriously, you are being unfilial!"

  Jian Yu's face suddenly turned pale, as if she had been distracted by the other party's violent logic, and her whole person was a little shaky.

  Outside the ward, when Zhong Jiayi heard that the woman's idea of ​​gun violence was completely nonsense, he was so angry that he almost broke down the door and walked in. However, when he made a move, he was stopped by Su Tianning beside him.

  "Don't be impulsive. If you want people to know that you have been eavesdropping, just go in." Someone who also eavesdropped from beginning to end reminded.

  "Xiaoyu, think about it, your parents saved so many people, including senior government officials, but the country only compensated you 10 million, you..."

  "Only 7.6 million after taxes."

  Zhang's mother's brewing sense of drama was shattered by this inappropriate chat. The breath she was holding in her heart became even more uncomfortable. She almost gritted her teeth and said, "You can't donate anyway."

  Jian Yu pursed her lips. After a long time, she raised her head again and said solemnly: "Although I feel sorry for my parents, I still decided to donate all the money. There are too many people in the world who don't have enough food and clothing." people, I now have food and shelter. Compared with them, I am happy. There are so many people who didn't even know their parents' surnames since childhood. However, I have been accompanied by my parents for seventeen years. Compared with them, I am also happy, my parents will definitely understand what I did, and they will definitely forgive me for everything I have done."

  Zhong Jia, who was outside the door, was completely moved by the young man's sincere monologue. Jian Yu was so kind and simple. Such a good person didn't like men. It was really... ugh! When did you bend?

  Although Su Tianning was shocked for a moment by the young man's words, when he came back to his senses, he felt that there was a sense of disobedience everywhere. Why did he always have the illusion that as long as the other person spoke, he could not help but believe every word of the other person.

  Zhang's mother and Zhang Xiuxiu in the ward were almost blinded by the golden light coming out of the boy's body.

  Circles of golden halo surrounded the young man with a detailed face and delicate features. He closed his eyes gently, as if he didn't want to take another look at this cruel world, as if just one more look at him would wash away the dark thoughts in his heart.

  A warm feeling of being cared for and cherished by God filled every corner of their bodies. For a moment, they just felt that they had seen the compassionate and merciful image of the Holy Father coming to the world in the myth.