Extra: Follow-up to the original blueprint - transaction or consideration

Feeling the sudden severe pain in his heart, Jing Tong opened his eyes in disbelief. Due to the severe pain, his fingers tightened tightly on the shoulders of the person in his arms uncontrollably. The biting coldness and pain made his whole body tremble unconsciously. With.

  "Why...why?" Blood continuously overflowed from his mouth between his lips and teeth, staining the white dress that symbolized purity on the other person's body red.

  Yi Su turned a blind eye to the man's questioning. He tightly clamped the man's shoulders that were shaking uncontrollably due to the severe pain. His empty eyes were like a pool of stagnant water without ripples, like a body that had lost its soul. Empty shell.

  In the bright lounge, as more and more blood flowed from Jing Tong's chest, the strong smell of blood almost filled the entire space, until Jing Tong felt his vision blurred, and when he felt that he would be completely plunged into darkness in the next second, he asked. The most important sentence to me.

  "Yi Su, have you ever liked me? Even... just for a moment."

  "..." Yi Su was silent and suppressed, the darkness in his eyes tumbling where Jing Tong couldn't reach his sight.

  The blood dripping from his mouth almost made it impossible for Jing Tong to breathe normally. Thinking of his humble self in recent years and what happened to the Jing family tonight, he smiled miserably and used the remaining strength to spit out the last words.

  "Yi Su, you are so cold-blooded."

  As the last note slowly fell, Jing Tong's entire consciousness fell into eternal darkness.

  The moment he felt Jing Tong's breath completely disappear, the pain and despair that Yi Su had suppressed for countless days and nights surged out.

  His hands were shaking violently, but he hugged Jing Tongyou's warm body tightly. His wide-open eyes were almost completely covered by the ink. As time slowly passed, big and warm eyes appeared. Tears rolled out of his eyes.

  One drop, two drops, three drops...

  From the first intermittent to the last burst of tears, Yi Su remained silent. All the despair and pain were accompanied by a steady stream of tears falling on Jing Tong's shoulders, smearing on his black dress. Tear stains blooming in large areas.

  In the elegantly decorated and festive hall, the red carpet extends from the door to the stage at the front, and the gorgeous lights shine on the big word "hi" in the middle of the stage, creating a different kind of moving look. The hall should be lively and festive. It was extremely quiet, and except for the corpse lying on the ground vomiting blood, there was almost no second living person.

  Suddenly, a melodious wedding march sounded in the empty hall, filled with lingering happiness. This was the song specially chosen by Jing Tong for tonight.

  Yi Su's figure slowly appeared at the gate, and with him appeared the cooling body of Jing Tong tightly in his arms.

  On the red carpet, Yi Su walked very reverently and cautiously. His quiet and indifferent face was especially happy, and he couldn't tell that what he was holding in his arms was actually a cold corpse.

  Until we came to the stage, the music changed from melodious to divine and graceful.

  Yi Su gently held the man's cold and stiff left hand and said in an unusual tone to the empty stage: "Mr. Yi Su, are you willing to let Mr. Jing Tong become your lover and enter into a marriage contract with him? Regardless of sickness or health, poverty or wealth, or any other reason, love him, take care of him, respect him, accept everything he has, and be loyal to him forever until the end of your life, are you willing?"