6.7 - How can my little friend be so cute?

"Why do you have to cover your face when you go out to play?" Little Ige, who was wrapped like a mummy, pulled the mask on his face and expressed his dissatisfaction.

  Cheoff, who also had a mask covering most of his face, put the smaller sunglasses on his child and started talking nonsense again solemnly.

  "We have a special status. In order to avoid trouble, it's better not to show our faces in public." These were the words of a man who wanted to go out to play with his children in person because the mark on his left cheek had not yet healed.

  Putting on his sunglasses honestly, Ige looked at himself in the mirror.

  The boy in the mirror is wearing the latest fluffy panda jumpsuit. The designer has obviously made reference to the image of pandas on the ancient earth. Apart from pure black and white, there are no other colors or elements incorporated into it, and it is also very stylized. A snow-white short tail like a panda is connected to the buttocks. The little tail twitches when walking, which is full of cuteness.

  However, a pair of sunglasses and a mask completely covered that small face, and not a single bit of it could be seen. Instead, it made people want to take off the mask and sunglasses to get a glimpse of her true face.

  It always feels more ostentatious this way.

  Although Cheof usually spends all his time with Ige except when doing important things in the military, Ige is still busy in the villa every day. Ige, who knows the identity of his lover in this life, also suppresses this boredom. Deep in my heart, I spent day after day hypnotically.

  But the sensitive Cheov still noticed that something was wrong with him. After finally seeing through his little friend's thoughts, he blamed himself and felt distressed. He submitted a leave application to the king for the first time, and this was the scene now.

  After carefully checking the person from beginning to end until nothing was missing, Cheov put on his sunglasses and went out with Iger.

  The Alliance Empire is a relatively advanced planet in the nearby star field. It has all kinds of food, drinks and entertainment. In order to let Iger have a good time this time, Cheov planned to take him directly to the largest commercial center of the empire.

  Since Cheoff's floating vehicle carries the logo of the military's supreme command, he is worried about causing unnecessary trouble in the downtown area, so Cheoff chooses to take a taxi with a light brain.

  All identification in the interstellar world relies on the optical brain implanted in the wrist since birth. It will accompany everyone throughout his life as he grows up. Everything in your life is traceable on the optical brain. It can be said that in the interstellar light brain The brain is equivalent to the identity card of the ancient earth. Without it, it can be said that it is difficult to move forward.

  This is the reason why Ige can't go out, because he is a black man.

  After knowing the identity of his natural mermaid, Cheov secretly contacted someone to help Iger get identity certificate. However, in order to prevent the Zerg from mixing in, Interstellar had strictly guarded the identity authentication aspect a long time ago. Not only did it require various information such as birth, This kind of proof requires various growth and deeds. Even if Cheoff takes action, it will take nearly half a year to obtain Iger's optical brain.

  After hiding the red SSS authority above the optical brain, Cheov called a hover car.

  In less than half a minute, Iger saw a hover car approaching from far away, and finally stopped steadily in front of them.